PC2 Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotus Classic F1 World Championship
Schedule of Events

1. British Grand Prix - (26 Sept. 2015) - Brands Hatch; Car: Lotus 72D (50 Laps)
2. English Grand Prix - (24 Oct. 2015) - Silverstone International; Car: Lotus 49 (40 Laps)
3. Belgian Grand Prix - (31 Oct. 2015) - Zolder; Car: Lotus 78 (50 Laps)
4. Original Seven GP #2 - (14 Nov. 2015) - Spa; Car: Lotus 98T (43 Laps)
5. Original Seven GP #3 - (28 Nov. 2015) - Monaco; Car: Lotus 78 (40 Laps)
6. Italian Grand Prix - (12 Dec. 2015) - Imola; Car: Lotus 98T (50 Laps)
7. German Grand Prix - (2 Jan. 2016) - Nurburg Nordschleife; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (10 Laps)
8. European GP - (16 Jan. 2016) - Hockenheim Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)

9. Original Seven GP #4 - (30 Jan. 2016) - Monza; Car: Lotus 49c(dlc) (45 Laps)
10. The Original GP - (13 Feb. 2016) - Rouen-Les-Essarts(dlc); Car: Lotus 25(dlc) (35 Laps)
11. United States Grand Prix - (27 Feb. 2016) - Watkins Glen; Car: Lotus 72D (45 Laps)
12. Scottish GP - (19 Mar 2016) - Bannochbrae Rd. Cir.; Car: Lotus/Ford 40, GT1 (30 laps)
13. Original Seven GP #1 - (26 Mar. 2016) - Silverstone Hist.(dlc); Car: Lotus 49 (50 Laps)

Lotus F1 Support Series'

Worldwide LeMans Series (LMP2)

1. Zhuhai International Circuit - (10 Oct. 2015) (60 Laps)**
2. Oschersleben GP - (21 Nov. 2015) (60 laps)
3. Rapuna Park GP - (5 Dec. 2015) (70 laps)
4. Willow Springs International - (19 Dec. 2015) (70 Laps)**
5 Road America GP - (9 Jan. 2016) (40 laps)
6. Sakitto GP - (23 Jan. 2016) (50 laps)**
7. Watkins Glen GP - (5 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)
8. Dubai Autodrome GP - (20 Feb. 2016) (50 laps)**
9. LeMans Circuit de la Sarthe - (5 Mar. 2016) (XX Laps)***
** Night Race (or partial)
*** Simulated 24 Hour Race

2. Willow Springs GP - (7 Nov. 2015) (25 laps)

Last edited:
Is this the RS01 race from last night? You need to change your Twitch feed titles lol.

I never watch them. In fact, I can't even see them my browser is so old. But rest assured, the 7 year old Mac still outruns a 3 year old PC. lol.

I usually change them when I convert to YouTube, as the Twitch feed is useless to me in general. I'm going to delete th eF1 one. I think you were right about Twitch being really slow/broken last week. I was flipping around from cam to cam in the race and from car to car. It does not like that, so it's a wash. (Last Weekend, the "export" button on twitch would not work at all, as you recall...I think you had the same issue. There was a pain in the ass workaround thank God.)

I never watch them. In fact, I can't even see them my browser is so old. But rest assured, the 7 year old Mac still outruns a 3 year old PC. lol.

I usually change them when I convert to YouTube, as the Twitch feed is useless to me in general. I'm going to delete th eF1 one. I think you were right about Twitch being really slow/broken last week. I was flipping around from cam to cam in the race and from car to car. It does not like that, so it's a wash. (Last Weekend, the "export" button on twitch would not work at all, as you recall...I think you had the same issue. There was a pain in the ass workaround thank God.)
Yeah that export button wasn't working but it's back to normal now. I watch the Twitch recordings as well, mostly on my phone but it does make you watch a short ad first. Shame that video is kaput but I did manage to watch some of it direct from your Twitch recording. I was hoping to see the incident with Jalen but think it wasn't captured other than on my cockpit view recording.

Yeah that export button wasn't working but it's back to normal now. I watch the Twitch recordings as well, mostly on my phone but it does make you watch a short ad first. Shame that video is kaput but I did manage to watch some of it direct from your Twitch recording. I was hoping to see the incident with Jalen but think it wasn't captured other than on my cockpit view recording.

Sadly, no. I didn't really catch it...just more like the aftermath. You know, there are some really cool camera shots in F1 2015. There is a helicopter cam, which is great for lines, a front right suspension cam that sees the other car through your push rods, and a rear view very low, almost asphalt level. And the T.V cams sometimes rumble as the cars go by. All very well done.:thumbsup:

I wish there was a better way for the old posts to be archived rather than in one heap of a mess :O_o:. I've posted links to our group at various places and anyone wanting to look into what we are about will give up rather than trawl through that archive.

I wish there was a better way for the old posts to be archived rather than in one heap of a mess :O_o:. I've posted links to our group at various places and anyone wanting to look into what we are about will give up rather than trawl through that archive.

I'll be hammering the boards today. Do you have a template? Or should I just make it up? What do you stress? I think IndyCar is hot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 489 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.3%
Back