Zaz Tavria

Cars Zaz Tavria 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ortem_o submitted a new resource:

Zaz Tavria - Old rusty car

Read more about this resource...
Извини чувак но...я скачал,увидел ЭТО в игре и немедленно удалил.С таким качеством мода не стоило идти сюда и выкладывать здесь.Может в какой-нибудь другой игре этого качества достаточно,но для АС это неприемлемо!

Sorry dude, but ... I downloaded, saw THIS in the game and immediately deleted it. With such a quality, the mod was not worth going here and posting here. Maybe in some other game this quality is enough, but for the AC this is unacceptable!

Извини чувак но...я скачал,увидел ЭТО в игре и немедленно удалил.С таким качеством мода не стоило идти сюда и выкладывать здесь.Может в какой-нибудь другой игре этого качества достаточно,но для АС это неприемлемо!

Sorry dude, but ... I downloaded, saw THIS in the game and immediately deleted it. With such a quality, the mod was not worth going here and posting here. Maybe in some other game this quality is enough, but for the AC this is unacceptable!
didnt asked+L+ratio+im only one who made this car for ac

PLZ remade that mode for stock version .Atleast remade wheel and exauhst please. The mod is cool but the physics from the aesha and these unoriginal disks with buckets spoil everything. if you don't do it, I will remake this mod myself XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%