Cars 1937 Auto Union Type C (WIP)

I am guessing those screens are unedited.

With shader patch and motion blur. AC looks incredible.

Those screens are stunning.
Yeah when it works, looks great! Here are some pics I took last night - nothing had changed from the LuccaRing ones I posted a few hours previous - but for some unknown reason the screens where totally overexposed!? :O_o::roflmao: No idea why, looked fine ingame.

Screenshot_auto_union_type_c_luccaring_25-8-119-2-44-22.jpg

Screenshot_auto_union_type_c_luccaring_25-8-119-2-45-54.jpg

Reactions: SVS
Always. If you don´t plan on releasing within the next month I can certainly give it a shot :p
Even if I was (I'm not), I'd gladly hold off for some decent SFX! But really, I'm in no real hurry, gotta finalise quite a few things on the model/textures, then make LODs, and also physics is still very WIP right now. And I don't really work on this much over the course of a week, so still plenty time spare.

The thought of custom SFX for this is great though, there really is nothing that I know of that is quite suitable for this thing. :thumbsup:

Take your time Gary! I've not finished watching everything related on youtube yet:)
Also my AI grid is not prepared either...but man am I stoked for that car:inlove::inlove:

For everyone fluent in German, there is this book about the professional life of Alfred Neubauer I can recommend:
https://www.amazon.de/Männer-Frauen-Motoren-Erinnerung-Mercedes-Rennleiters/dp/3879431590
Its a fantastic read, and extensively covers the era of the pre war silver arrows, the times of Nuvolari, Carraciola, Brauchitsch, Seaman, von Trips, and stories and background on the Targa Florio, etc...

Looking for some more font finding help!

unknown.png

Not great pics, but looking for everything in this really if possible, Horch etc.

As well as these black ones
unknown.png

unknown.png

Let me know if you find something similar :)

That Horch looks mighty close to the old Bosch font. I'll have a little look

[EDIT] Nevermind, was thinking of something else. Not sure now.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%