1988 Honda Prelude

Cars 1988 Honda Prelude 0.9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
;)

Prelude.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jake,
You asked someone who posted a review the questions below:

Thanks! Will get those blinkers configured. What do you mean about the radio?

That SiR is a nice car. Any pics?

I wanted to make sure you understand one reason he may not have replied - once you as the poster of the mod comment on any review, the reviewer is unable to edit their review or add a new one - so there is no way they can respond short of coming over to the discussion. So you may want to PM people with questions in the future.

PS thanks for the car, downloading now.

Hi Jake,
You asked someone who posted a review the questions below:

Thanks! Will get those blinkers configured. What do you mean about the radio?

That SiR is a nice car. Any pics?

I wanted to make sure you understand one reason he may not have replied - once you as the poster of the mod comment on any review, the reviewer is unable to edit their review or add a new one - so there is no way they can respond short of coming over to the discussion. So you may want to PM people with questions in the future.

PS thanks for the car, downloading now.

Hi Devon, thanks for the information.

The scale models are quite rare. I got mine from Switzerland.
I like how the mod is evolving. It really gives me some lovely memories of past times. ;)

Screenshot_honda_prelude_88_vhe_hockenheim_6-1-121-19-11-44-accum.jpg

Jake Grafton updated 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0 Si with a new update entry:

- new Driver animation provided by @Ben O'Bro
- new Steering Wheel & column
- updated front parking lights and indications, updated rear brake lights and indicators (thanks for the feedback @Zipppy)
- updated dirt mask
- increased the text weight on the gauges to be easier to read as well as more realisitc (thanks for the suggestion @huntingdog)
- misc bugs fixes
- added misc details

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow that's such a great mod, I also used to have a 89 Si 4WS, I would say the steering is really the cherry on top for this car, even for the non 4ws version it features the speed sensitive power steering, which boost assist when it's under 20 mph ish, you can really feel the wheel getting light at parking speed.

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg

The rear bumper of this model is for a US spec, so the general design is accurate. However I do agree the euro bumper looks better.
The US front bumper also doesn't have the black lower lip like euro spec.
It would be nice to include one with the spoiler as well.

Is that
View attachment 464692

View attachment 464693

The rear bumper of this model is for a US spec, so the general design is accurate. However I do agree the euro bumper looks better.
The US front bumper also doesn't have the black lower lip like euro spec.
It would be nice to include one with the spoiler as well.
Is that your car?

Yes, I'd like to get that rear spoiler done for the next update. As well as try to figure out how to implement 4WS.

Thanks!

Hello friend! How is it going? I would like to know if you're still working on the project.
Just stumbled on a old video of mine showing you car in earlier stage:
Hey there! I haven't been for a while, as I've been dedicating my time adding roads to Wicklow. I will be getting back to it.

Did you have any requests, or bugs? If so, I'll prioritize.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 169 34.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 134 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 39 8.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 10 2.1%