2009 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
***IMPORTANT*** Nations GP last round change

Hey guys, due to unfortunate lack of teams in the past few rounds, we have decided to merge the two servers together to make one server, and a full grid.

Points will be the same, and there will be two races, sprint and feature. One with a pitstop, the sprint with none. the races will be 2x30 Minutes and will be one after another.

Please ask any questions you have on the topic below.

I understand that people have other commitments, but for a noob here at NGP I will say its a shame that it isnt 2 full grids.

Although new to rd and driving online, i have been involved in multiplayer comps for a long time. I do understand that it takes alot of practise to get good and thereofre it can be very frustrating to not do well, especially if its due to a newbie like me thumping you up the arse at a chicane.

That being said, as a fresh pair of eyes, the ngp is a great league and should be looked after. It has good easily set up cars with good grip and a grid full of great drivers fighting for your country.... I have really enjoyed it. If I dont drive in the next one, I would like to thank the organisers and all the drivers and I hope ngp s3 is bigger and better!

jc

fully appreciate it john. It means a lot for us to know we are doing a great job. Trust me john for you and every other competitor we are working hard to make next season funner and bigger as we can. Right now we thought with not many teams right now we would put both races together to make a full grid and make it fun and a big game changer for the championship.

Well the NGP is actually the brain work of Ross himself,this his his baby ;),the first season really set the sim world on fire with huge excitement and a big buzz going on around it and it really did have all the whistles and bells trimmings too with fabulous commentary replays and big elaborate post race write ups etc. etc.,for whatever reasons or circumstances this time those facilities for all the "trimmings" arent available,as well as Ross being sort of left in lurch just as this was about to start and lost his staff member helper,so was more or less left on his own with this series to run?....dropping numbers in sim racing community leagues is like a plague that runs right through the whole scene around the world probably,ive witnessed the same thing happen in other communities as well,i dont think this should reflect on Ross and RD,for some it seems it must mainly be about the "trimmings" and "virtual fame and glory",so Ross cant be blamed for that i think.
Looking forward to big double header double bubble extravanganza double points Sprint to Feature party for the final rounds and we can finish this series off in style and maybe some of us could conspire amongst ourselves to make a couple of big "Finale' Night Movies" and a nice front page write up with pictures as way to show our appreciation to Ross and a nice way to say "Thanks Lad"??.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%