2009 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
All will be revealed Marco

And Gary, thanks mate. Although I wouldnt be anywhere without the guys who helped me half way through the season and also the drivers themselves :D

Who knows where the future might take this series,one thing im quite sure of is the NGP will go on for many seasons so if radical changes are needed with a total change of platform,i would throw the name Formula Armaroli in to the hat,ofcourse being in rF it opens up new possibilties for the organisers with massive grids and other nice little utils for broadcasting etc.,also the drivers swap feature which would fit in perfect for this series really?.

man oh man you're making me dream gary if we could that. In the future we might put that in mind espeacialy for gtr3 if it's a add-on to the race series. But if we do we would use a stock car because as we seen open wheels are not being popular anymore and everyone is going to the stocks. Good one for rf would be legends cars but i don't have rf. Plz someone make that mod for race i'm going in to that soon. We will just have to see what the future offers and we won't change games if rf2 and gtr3 are not very popular.

that's right but we can tell you now that if we stay on race we will not use open wheels. We saw that the open wheels are not very popular as to other cars (besides f1) so we are gonna switch it up a bit and hope everyone enjoys it. Might have test races for next season soon so stay updated on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 57 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%