2012 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful race: Kimi is back on top, Alonso made us (or at least me) hope in the last ten laps, and Vettel has proved that he is as deserving as Alonso to win this WDC.

That was a phenomenal race! Vettel showing why he is a 2 time world champion. Starting from last and finishing in 3rd is not an easy task to do even with a RBR.

Amazing win by Kimi, he was fast and controlled the race from the moment that Hamiltons car stopped working. Sure some may say that Alonso was catching up to Kimi but Kimi was definitely drive like Lewis did in Hungaroring this year when Kimi was faster but Lewis was just controlling the pace.

That was a fantastic and spectacular race to watch, I hope none of the drivers were injured and I can't wait for Austin. :)

That was a phenomenal race! Vettel showing why he is a 2 time world champion. Starting from last and finishing in 3rd is not an easy task to do even with a RBR.

Amazing win by Kimi, he was fast and controlled the race from the moment that Hamiltons car stopped working. Sure some may say that Alonso was catching up to Kimi but Kimi was definitely drive like Lewis did in Hungaroring this year when Kimi was faster but Lewis was just controlling the pace.

That was a fantastic and spectacular race to watch, I hope none of the drivers were injured and I can't wait for Austin. :)

U realize half the grid crashed, dnf, and were litearlly slow, thats not showing anything.

winning a WC against a 7 time world champion on an inferior car but reliable shows a lot, especially when you are still just a 1 WC (2006)

so sorry nothign especial

Great race.

And Vettel is the most uninspiring driver I've seen in my life. And I think after this he will be the most uninspiring 3-time champion in history.

dude half the grid crashed, 2 safety cars, more crashes and 1 overtake @ Button after 5 laps...whats so impressive about that....

winnig a WC in the wire against a 7 world champion is saying more...

good lord people think he is a god already, he is nothign especial, strategy and peoples misfortunes played up to him.

But Alonso, Button and the likes never won a race or gained places because of that? :)

Granted, he's not as good as Hamilton, Schumacher etc. - but he certainly isn't a mediocre driver either. He's still young and there's a lot more to come.
they have, but we are talking about NOW, as in UAE Race, not past races or else move the thread.

If the field finished in normal fashion Vettel would not be on the podium. His career seriously consists of 3 things: luck, best car and some more luck. Add a 4th to that: team orders to webber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%