2012 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what happene to kimi, you see the engineers stuck an ice cream on the front of te lotus and the whole race he was trying to get it but then once he figured out what was going on he ate it cause he he realized it was on his car. This is when he slowed and vettel pulled away. Lotus engineers learnt something from this, plant dummy icecreams or maybe be ready to pop another one on during the pitstops. Keep this up lotus we want him on the top of the podium!

One of them cannot be the fault of Perez (in any case, Alonso/Ferrari). I hope they go hard on Rosberg, it was very nasty defense.
Most likely. Remember Schumacher vs Barrichello in Hungary? Only difference here there isn't a wall on the side, so Rosberg could push Hamilton and Alonso even further away from track.

"Article 10.4 of sporting regulatons: Manoeuvres liable to hinder other drivers, such as deliberate crowding of a car beyond the edge of the track or any other abnormal change of direction, are not permitted."

I guess that's what Rosberg is going to be in trouble for.

I haven't watched those incidents again so I thought Hamilton tried to get around Rosberg's block by going through the sand. Alonso was definitely alongside and got crowded off as well.

i just was about to check the standings but seems tha tthe formula1 website is down atm :(

there was an interview with kimi just a minute ago on sky sports. in the end the female reporter asked. are you gonan celebrate with a little icecream :D:D.

Both Lotus and RBR did a good job Specially KIMI and Grosjean Congratulations to all
And Mclaren was not lived up to their expectations despite starting from 2nd & 4th on grid
All in all it was a good race and RBR gets top spot before In season testing in both Championships

Keep milking that finger vettel, ul end up losing it one day.
I bet Newy and Horner miss that finger feeling in their :poop: loop.

What I really like is that in 2011 people said that Vettel couldn't get pole without having the very best car (like that was a bad thing).

And now these "people" say totally untrue and biased things. (tip: quote)
Revenge is sweet, isn't it.

What I really like is that in 2011 people said that Vettel couldn't get pole without having the very best car (like that was a bad thing).

And now these "people" say totally untrue and biased things. (tip: quote)
Revenge is sweet, isn't it.

Maybe this weeked he had the very best car? Good performance either way.

578695_347581301969301_100001523014249_1003240_1042933267_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 252 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 199 27.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 139 18.9%
  • Watch party