2012 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to point out (if someone haven't already done so) that Webber and Vettel were running different exhaust systems.
Source: http://www.formula1.com/news/technical/

Here is a quote from one of the articles:
The two Red Bull drivers qualified with different exhaust set-ups in China. Whilst Sebastian Vettel opted to run a solution used in pre-season testing with the exits further inboard, directing the hot air towards the beam wing, Mark Webber used the newer layout which the team ran at the opening two rounds of 2012. On this solution the exits (two variations shown here, the left one being used in Shanghai) are further outboard and direct the hot air towards the outside of the car, close to the tyres and the rear diffuser's side channels.

Thanks, but I can't find the pole lap on f1.com.
There is no china lap uploaded yet and the other two from Melbourne and Malaysia are from Hamilton and Schumi, so the laps aren't necessarily pole laps. Or am I looking in the wrong place (f1.com/video -> onboard)?
Then it´s not been uploaded yet. Hamilton´s lap is a pole lap as well.

I can garantuee you they will upload Nico´s first ever pole position on F1.com, anything else would be a disgrace and plain stupid.

It could be a personal preference but according to Webber they will scrap Mark 1 and work on the Mark 2 (2nd evolution).

One seems to aid in sealing the diffuser (webbers) but get compromised airlfow to the rear due to the lack of coke bottle.
The other seems to do the exact opposite, less rear downforce but optimal in terms of getting air to the diffuser, beam wing etc.

Im sorry to make this decision but you will all agree with me, All the Images of the Race will be Uploaded after the race, i have not been enjoying the races to much as i do tend to miss alot of footage since im taking pics and uploading..... they will come after the race in good Quality.

Once again Enjoy, and a like to my comments will only boost my alter ego haha!

Weather conditions for the race should dry but cloudy. Temperatures will be about the same as on Saturday - 19C/67F

untitled-2exko8.gif

Im sorry to make this decision but you will all agree with me, All the Images of the Race will be Uploaded after the race, i have not been enjoying the races to much as i do tend to miss alot of footage since im taking pics and uploading..... they will come after the race in good Quality.

Once again Enjoy, and a like to my comments will only boost my alter ego haha!

Weather conditions for the race should dry but cloudy. Temperatures will be about the same as on Saturday - 19C/67F

:) Gotta say thanks for the many photo you have posted for our enjoyment, keep up the awesome work;) .

Schumacher out with a loose wheel nut. Dumb mechanic made a mistake. What a shame, Im not a fan of Schumi at all but I hate to see cars abandon races especially due to team's mistakes! :( It's a great race so far though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 88 64.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 59 43.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 36 26.3%
Back