2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi´s new helmet design.
14741.jpg

Honestly... do they hire people with the IQ of a rock for press conferences?
The same happens here in Ice Hockey press conferences... Especially in the USA, Canada is a bit better on that point ! The New York Rangers coach always responds with a few vague words and quits after 2 minutes (Sometimes a few seconds actually, they are so awful most don,t even have a clue on what to ask) :D

I shall not agree with the latter part of your post :D
You're from Quebec and you're not cheering for Brodeur? :(

They should invite fans. They most of the time asks the most interesting questions that really makes the athlete feel interested in being there.
I think it would be better to ask fan's questions instead of them asking them. The reason I say that is you don't want a bunch of retards creating havoc. There would also be the occasional person that's just there to troll or ask a completely inappropriate question. Although reporters may sometimes do that, they're most likely trained to ask questions and work for a company they don't want to make look bad.

The reason I say that is you don't want a bunch of retards creating havoc. There would also be the occasional person that's just there to troll or ask a completely inappropriate question.
This is exactly the scenario we have today.
Robots asking the same montone, dumb, ignorant got damn questions every single time.
Even though you find on occasion a really dumb question the fact is that they all are really.

Having a fan asking a question you would bring in a completely new perspective, someone who actually wants to ask the guys something interesting that also stimulates the drivers.
Also it´s a question that no reporter would ever dream of coming up because they are "brainwashed" by their job really.

Never seen a fan asking dumb questions outside America frankly (UFC press conf)
(no offense to americans, it just seems the dumb people flock to that event in USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 59 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%