Resource icon

Skins 2014 Force india 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ok so this is what i have so far in terms of 2014 cars

First the Mercedes, i haven't edited it sense testing so the livery needs a few adjustments, but this is what i was able to come up with so far, i know the detail on the side isnt exactly what the car looks like as it does seem to be the hardest part to get right but i also quite like what i have got so its 50-50 lol but any input would be greatful

2014 Merc.jpg

OK now here is my 2014 Williams, i know there is a few on here so heres where mine is somewhat different, the side of the front nose the lines spread out more then most as they do on the real car also the tail fin as well as it curves up somewhat as well so but though i would add my version... again input welcome

2014 williams.jpg

and finally is my 2014 lotus, i know i have one up here already for the 2013 game but this being the 2012 version its got a few more details for example the stripes on the nose curve over and the logos on the side of the nose down to the lotus badge on the very tip on the front end also was able to add the Emaar logo on this which i couldnt on the 2013 version...but again input it welcome...

2014 Lotus.jpg

if alls well and everyone seems happy then i will upload these on here, they are on the mclaren model for the lotus and merc but the williams is on the williams model as it was the only one that would allow the number to be different on both cars on the side pods..

anyway many thanks for reading... :D

ok so this is what i have so far in terms of 2014 cars

First the Mercedes, i haven't edited it sense testing so the livery needs a few adjustments, but this is what i was able to come up with so far, i know the detail on the side isnt exactly what the car looks like as it does seem to be the hardest part to get right but i also quite like what i have got so its 50-50 lol but any input would be greatful

View attachment 51958

OK now here is my 2014 Williams, i know there is a few on here so heres where mine is somewhat different, the side of the front nose the lines spread out more then most as they do on the real car also the tail fin as well as it curves up somewhat as well so but though i would add my version... again input welcome

View attachment 51959
and finally is my 2014 lotus, i know i have one up here already for the 2013 game but this being the 2012 version its got a few more details for example the stripes on the nose curve over and the logos on the side of the nose down to the lotus badge on the very tip on the front end also was able to add the Emaar logo on this which i couldnt on the 2013 version...but again input it welcome...

View attachment 51960

if alls well and everyone seems happy then i will upload these on here, they are on the mclaren model for the lotus and merc but the williams is on the williams model as it was the only one that would allow the number to be different on both cars on the side pods..

anyway many thanks for reading... :D
Great. Looking forward to seeing it ;)

Those looks so great with 2012... Sadly that can't be done with 2013. And that means I won't download them as I don't play 2012 anymore :(

yeah its a pain that the limitations are effecting the editing within 2013, i have been trying to get something working within the 2013 game, but as of yet no luck... hence i started on the 2012 version, also for me if i edit the 2012 version then i get to keep the 2013 as it was so nothing is changed to much, will allow me to re-edit the 2012 game into a complete 2014 line up....

meh, no offence but that nice Williams with that ugly nose isn't really a candy.

The Force India looks fine, but having it on McLaren chassis is a bit of a downside due to the use of a McLaren steering wheel then ...

yeah having them on the McLaren chassis is a downside but to get the nose close to what they have today, its the nearest, but all the steering wheels have been changed so the steering wheel that i have is the McLaren shape but has the lotus or force india badge on it instead of the Merc badge that McLaren have... and i know with the Williams it would look better on a different Chassis, but no other one allows having different numbers on the side of them so to get massa's number on the side of his car and Bottas's number on the side of his car but not have them on each others cars its only the Williams Chassis that you can do this on otherwise its on the rear wing... which isn't how they are on the track so its kinda getting the best out of what there is... but thank you guys for the input, as i say always welcome..

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%