Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod. But when is an estimated time for version 1.0 to be released? :)
I'm not setting times for myself, i release updates when i think it's enough.

In general, do you guys have any requests that are achieveable as improvements for the mod? Apart from livery's and car performances of course, i know those still needs some work

Lesley Buurlage updated 2015 Season Data Pack with a new update entry:

skins and database changes

here it is, it has been a long wait, but here is v1.0!
not a big update as i expected, but still features that i think are enough to upload them

so, V1.0 patch notes:
-New skin for Red Bull and Mclaren (that's right, the new 2015 skin is already included)
-small changes to Ferrari livery
-NEW: realistic 2015 database, now teams will actually perform like in the real season, ferrari matching mercedes, mclaren pretty terrible and manor far at the back. small tweaks will occur over the next...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I downloaded your mod, and installed without problems, but when i start the game, something strange happen, there is some cars from the F1 2013 instead of the 2014, example Mercedes showing the 2013 model with all car texture messed and this happen with Ferrari, RBR and many others.
How fix it? Thanks, by the way GREAT MOD.

i ran two races in the career mode,the AI kimi is too slow....i dont konw whether is my problem or not.maybe you shall improve kimi's speed,thank you!

The mod is fantastic, I really appreciate but I find some mistakes:
1) In a GP, in the Classification:
-Q1 (eliminate until 15, not 16 like should be)
-Q2 (eliminate until 9, not until 11 like should be)
- Q3 (only 8 cars not 10)
2) Roberto MERHI, doesn't appear his foto and his surname (I'd like to know how to edit this, any software or something like that)
3) Some clothes of engineers and drivers are from last year
4) Maybe some sponsors from the cars are missing or incorrect (for example Mobil 1 in one side of the McLaren appears backwards)

The mod is fantastic, I really appreciate but I find some mistakes:
1) In a GP, in the Classification:
-Q1 (eliminate until 15, not 16 like should be)
-Q2 (eliminate until 9, not until 11 like should be)
- Q3 (only 8 cars not 10)
2) Roberto MERHI, doesn't appear his foto and his surname (I'd like to know how to edit this, any software or something like that)
3) Some clothes of engineers and drivers are from last year
4) Maybe some sponsors from the cars are missing or incorrect (for example Mobil 1 in one side of the McLaren appears backwards)
1. is scripted, can't be changed
2. caused by incompatible language or a mistake in the coding, in last case i've to look for a fix.
3. drivers are on the way, engineers have low priority for me so they'll come last (don't forget it's still w.i.p. ;) )
4. mirrorring issues have been a pain in the ass for every modder for the last 2 f1 games, so you'll have to deal with logo's appearing backwards as no one can fix it. and i would like to know which logo's are missing

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 443 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 276 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 294 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.0%
Back