Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1. is scripted, can't be changed
2. caused by incompatible language or a mistake in the coding, in last case i've to look for a fix.
3. drivers are on the way, engineers have low priority for me so they'll come last (don't forget it's still w.i.p. ;) )
4. mirrorring issues have been a pain in the ass for every modder for the last 2 f1 games, so you'll have to deal with logo's appearing backwards as no one can fix it. and i would like to know which logo's are missing
ok. thanks for the info.
I use spanish language, so i download the language update from you because of missing names, i 've changed the file name from language_eng.lng to language_spa.lng, and it works for me (except merhi) so i reject the idea of language incompatibility.

If drivers are on the way, i'll not reply about that, engineers as you say have low priority

And respect the logos missing i've not seen the Johnny Walker logo in the front of the McLaren ingame, but i'm not sure

ok. thanks for the info.
I use spanish language, so i download the language update from you because of missing names, i 've changed the file name from language_eng.lng to language_spa.lng, and it works for me (except merhi) so i reject the idea of language incompatibility.

If drivers are on the way, i'll not reply about that, engineers as you say have low priority

And respect the logos missing i've not seen the Johnny Walker logo in the front of the McLaren ingame, but i'm not sure
i released the mod and mclaren skin before spain, so i used the first pictures of the mclaren, which didn't featured the logo on the nose, that's why it's missing
and also, i got the spanish file named as language_eng.lng, idk if language_spa.lng is the original name but otherwise you'll have to change it back to eng

Sepang.. Last right corner... with your database and ctf files....all the cars off track. it seems that the cars arrive long to this curve and out of the track all together. This situation happens in every circuit where there is a sharp turn. fix please
Happens to me aswell. But I don't have this mod so.... I don't know...

• Deleted member 149851

`

Last edited by a moderator:
mclaren is mirrored, see image

Attachments

• mclaren.jpg
    mclaren.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 278
  • Deleted member 149851

`

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys, muss have missed that. don't shoot me for it please :(
your mod rulez and this is a minor detail

keep up the good work Lesley!

one other question, maybe i've missed that too, but the manor's are realllllyyy slow, even more slow than in real life. actually they are a danger on track.

Well done! Excelent job and i can notice how much hard work you put into this mod, congratulations, i have it installed since 0.9 i felt delighted with the new engine sounds, the new Mclaren is amazing, one thing i disliked tho, a minor detail.. when driving and watching thru T cam right above the driver's helmet, you cant see the car steering wheel, its completly covered by the driver's helmet..

When driving a Mclaren, when you finish a race and the computer takes over the driving and shows the driver from above, the rear part of the car disapears/becomes transparent, the driver is sit in the air and you can see the road below him (havent tested all the other cars yet, but it doesnt happens with Ferrari, if i remember well).

Toro Rosso is way overpowered Carlos Sains Jr ends all races in 5th or 6th while all the Red Bull's end at 11th or 12 place and so on (many times even worse than that), almost never get to the points, doesnt seems realistic...

Despite being now a Tier 1, Williams Team performance by AI is very poor in every race, or almost every race, they are almost always behind Toro Rosso's AI and Carlos Sains Jr in particular (but also Max Verstappen) and many times even below Lotus.

I dont get it whats going on with Carlos Sains Jr, he seems to be almost a super-driver, way better than even Vettel, Red Bull is in 7th or 8 place in Constructors Championship in my career, only above Force India and Manor and below Toro Rosso..! and Lotus..!!
Im gonna race SPA now, and in the last race (Hungary) i lapped Kvyat..twice!!, he ended up only in front of the both Manor cars, Ricciardo got 11th place while both STR's were 6th and 7th, and Verstappen was behind me in 2nd place for quite a few laps....

I noticed that you changed the Mclaren chassis you used on version 0.9 to this version 1.0 (and perhaps the engine sound aswel? -havent checked) for any particular reason? i ask this because in the previous version you could drive with T cam and see just a litle bit of the driver helmet and still see the driver's hands and whole steering wheel... unlike now, they are almost completly covered by the helmet..
just minor details (i know this is work in progress), this is overall a amazing mod, a real and very big improvement to the game, thank you for your hard work my friend, can we expect more updates to this mod and more mods from you for the upcoming F1 2015 aswell?

Last edited:
Well done! Excelent job and i can notice how much hard work you put into this mod, congratulations, i have it installed since 0.9 i felt delighted with the new engine sounds, the new Mclaren is amazing, one thing i disliked tho, a minor detail.. when driving and watching thru T cam right above the driver's helmet, you cant see the car steering wheel, its completly covered by the driver's helmet..

When driving a Mclaren, when you finish a race and the computer takes over the driving and shows the driver from above, the rear part of the car disapears/becomes transparent, the driver is sit in the air and you can see the road below him (havent tested all the other cars yet, but it doesnt happens with Ferrari, if i remember well).

Toro Rosso is way overpowered Carlos Sains Jr ends all races in 5th or 6th while all the Red Bull's end at 11th or 12 place and so on (many times even worse than that), almost never get to the points, doesnt seems realistic...

Despite being now a Tier 1, Williams Team performance by AI is very poor in every race, or almost every race, they are almost always behind Toro Rosso's AI and Carlos Sains Jr in particular (but also Max Verstappen) and many times even below Lotus.

I dont get it whats going on with Carlos Sains Jr, he seems to be almost a super-driver, way better than even Vettel, Red Bull is in 7th or 8 place in Constructors Championship in my career, only above Force India and Manor and below Toro Rosso..! and Lotus..!!
Im gonna race SPA now, and in the last race (Hungary) i lapped Kvyat..twice!!, he ended up only in front of the both Manor cars, Ricciardo got 11th place while both STR's were 6th and 7th, and Verstappen was behind me in 2nd place for quite a few laps....

I noticed that you changed the Mclaren chassis you used on version 0.9 to this version 1.0 (and perhaps the engine sound aswel? -havent checked) for any particular reason? i ask this because in the previous version you could drive with T cam and see just a litle bit of the driver helmet and still see the driver's hands and whole steering wheel... unlike now, they are almost completly covered by the helmet..
just minor details (i know this is work in progress), this is overall a amazing mod, a real and very big improvement to the game, thank you for your hard work my friend, can we expect more updates to this mod and more mods from you for the upcoming F1 2015 aswell?
All the performance things mentioned by you are caused by the new database, which i haven't made. I've driven 1 career race with it and the manors were indeed slow, as i lapped merhi twice in 15 laps. But further it seemed realistic to me, looks like it isn't. So still a lot to do for me.
And when 2015 comes, i'll release a few updates for this mod before moving over to 2015 mods, as then this one isn't priority for me anymore

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 286 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back