2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point when the championship was being rescheduled there was mention of a day/night cycle, I haven't heard anything else though, so am I correct in assuming that the race will be a regular daytime race?
No the 24h simulation idea has been scrapped. This will happen at the same virtual time as the previous two rounds :)

Last edited:
The server in game race time is set to 4PM with normal time acceleration. We wanted to do a full day/night simulation as it looks absolutely smashing on Suzuka but we fear as people haven't tested this some will run into performance issues so we'll keep it like it was ;)

My bosses mum just been rushed into hospital so there another driver coming on at 18:00gmt i will make it before start of quali so dont panic if im not in befor that.

Sorry, I get off the championship. I can not put the car in the red square of the formation lap. I do not know how to do it. Two consecutive races.

I think the nerves. I left the pits but I have not seen the red light. black flag.

For me it was a mixed feeling race.

I have a 13th qualification time.
When the server goes to the warmup my game crashed.
I came back and must start at place 33.

Start went very fine and after 1 lap i was at place 15.
Badly enough i hit the wall after the first corner and have a flat tire.

It was a long drive to get to the pits.
Because i must make a early pitstop my tires where with 20 min to go again totally off.

I decided to make another stop and was be able to past @Genci Estebanez and @Steve Le Gallez

A great field of drivers and not big accidents.
Respect drivers.

First off all, apologies to @Dachsos for that incident. After going wide in T1, I went back to the racing line thinking it was clear, but you were there. Sorry for that.

Apart from that, it was a great race for me, especially the second stint. I was constantly battling for pace with @Paul Watkins, but I couldn't catch him. Almost got caught by @Phil Rose towards the end actually!

Grats to the podium guys and @Slalom823 for the win!

I first lost it from P8 on a blade of grass when braking, then slip on the very last corner of the race and loose the drag race to the finish... Freakin' nerves... It was a good race though, but seems like Suzuka hates me for some reason. Last 3 league races I had there I had at least one major mistake. :(

Grats to everyone who finished though amongst all these technical issues and on a very difficult track. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
So that was exciting wasn't it :)

I just want to make a race director statement here. What we are going to do is the following.
  • I'll review the results with @Chris Stacey first thing tomorrow morning
  • After that outcome we'll decide what to do with the results of this race if more than x% of the grid got issues with their connection and stability. Suzuka seems cursed.
  • We'll also reconsider running the last round at Bathurst with Automobilista which is much more stable than SCE currently is.
  • Of course, all the drivers that participated tonight regardless if you've finished or disconnected will still be eligible for the Thrustmaster T300RS.
Still hope you guys have enjoyed tonight's event. The quick recap can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/racedepartment/v/58225423

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%