2017 Career Helmet Template

Helmets 2017 Career Helmet Template 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I might add that if you reskin any of the community helmets, you dont need to do the colour matching because they are in fixed colour. Anyway a great template and great video.
Also I have a small request. Could you do another 3d template with the wing attached? Anyways, top job! :thumbsup:

Hey,
first your mod is really great !
But can you help me ? I want to do the Texture out of the game on my desktop.
so i startet the Ego Erp programm > then i go to incar and search the Helmet i want >
then i search the mipmap and put it on the Desktop too > But when i awant to do the Helmet on the dektop they say:
Could not export texture!
There is a mismatch with the mipmaps file.
It is either incorrectly modded, or in the wrong folder.
what can i do?

Hey,
first your mod is really great !
But can you help me ? I want to do the Texture out of the game on my desktop.
so i startet the Ego Erp programm > then i go to incar and search the Helmet i want >
then i search the mipmap and put it on the Desktop too > But when i awant to do the Helmet on the dektop they say:
Could not export texture!
There is a mismatch with the mipmaps file.
It is either incorrectly modded, or in the wrong folder.
what can i do?
You just need to import texture in ERP, nobody can export any textures at this time :)

Hi thanks for the template and the helmet works well in career mode but whenever i try to do anything in classic cars it makes the game crash. Anyone else had this problem?

So here's my problem with it. Templates work, everything fine - designed it on a free trial version of Photoshop CC, can view it in 3D too.

Nvidia don't have a plug-in for CC, so I saved it as a PSD, then used a converter to switch it to a DDS (DXT1 1-bit alpha) file. Downloaded and unzipped the ERP Archiver 5.1. Go to open the C drive in order to get to the F1 files, try to load the 'incardriver.erp' file on the Archiver, get an error message saying : "This program could not open this file! One or more errors occured."

Any ideas as to what the problem may be? Because this is a stock game file, not something I've tinkered with or modified?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Last edited:
You have to use Arai, all the models are the same
Can you make a 3D template for the career helmet with the true helmet shape from the game F1 2017, because the one you use is from an old game and when i try to put on my own helmet texture on your arai shape (made from f1 2015/2016 i think) it's quiet good in PS but in game all is wrong on the helmet wing and i can't correct it easily.

Can you make a 3D template for the career helmet with the true helmet shape from the game F1 2017, because the one you use is from an old game and when i try to put on my own helmet texture on your arai shape (made from f1 2015/2016 i think) it's quiet good in PS but in game all is wrong on the helmet wing and i can't correct it easily.
No way to do a 3d template of the 2017 helmet

How do you get the 3D model to work? I'm using PS CS6 and when I open the 3D Helmet S.psd it asks me to rasterize the 3D layers with no other option other than cancel.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 187 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 120 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 129 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 77 27.5%
Back