2018 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

This GTE fight between the Porsche and Ford is simply fantastic, although tbh the Porsche needs to calm it down in the defending I reckon.

Still, 21 1/2 hours gone, and we are still getting wheel to wheel action! Epic
Can be, but not according to Bourdais's words, "BOP is a joke", he said, read between the lines. And I believe so.
This is the main problem in other series as well, GT3 for example.

People are always going to complain about BoP no matter what.

But i take it any day of the week and twice on Sunday over what we are seeing in the LMP1 this year. :thumbsdown:

2 hours left for Toyota...after this they can throw a BBQ in their Garage and still win :roflmao:

Can be, but not according to Bourdais's words, "BOP is a joke", he said, read between the lines. And I believe so.
This is the main problem in other series as well, GT3 for example.

GT3 is a race between teams, who may use the same car - doesn't matter so much in that case ( if there was no BoP then everyone would just buy the fastest car anyway ). Doesn't matter quite so much in GTE-Am for the same reason.

I haven't heared a driver interview yet who hasn't been scathing about this race - I think even Mike Conway wasn't happy, but admittedly that was the only Toyota interview I caught.

This GTE fight between the Porsche and Ford is simply fantastic, although tbh the Porsche needs to calm it down in the defending I reckon.

Still, 21 1/2 hours gone, and we are still getting wheel to wheel action! Epic
Yea, I'm a huge Porsche fan and I'm really happy for them finally being up to pace in WEC but that weaving around...totally hate when people do that on the straight!

Last year Lotterer's Porsche was leading with 14 (or there about) laps, everything was fine with that.

Right now Toyota leads with 11 laps, and the world is somehow about to end cause of boredom.

Double standards galore.

I wonder why Toyota should be punished for spending more money on an engine concept that is clearly faster. I don't want the other teams to be forced to spend ~150 million € on a hybrid, but if Toyota invests, why shouldn't they win

Last year Lotterer's Porsche was leading with 14 (or there about) laps, everything was fine with that.

Right now Toyota leads with 11 laps, and the world is somehow about to end cause of boredom.

Double standards galore.

Porsche had a 14 lap advantage last year?! was i in Coma or something? :roflmao:

Bet it had nothing to do with crazy people in the Pitlane, # 8 technical issues and the #9 being Lapierred by Lapierre :whistling:

I wonder why Toyota should be punished for spending more money on an engine concept that is clearly faster. I don't want the other teams to be forced to spend ~150 million € on a hybrid, but if Toyota invests, why shouldn't they win

Wonder how much they spent at the ACO making sure they had such an advantage over the non hybrids? how about that it's in the rules that if a non-hybrid goes faster than the Toyotas they get a stop-go penalty?

Last year there were more than one LMP-H team - a win was on merit. This year...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%