2018 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Are you serious ?! Max from his debuts in F1 did a lot of dangerous move including those 2 moves under braking and was never penalized, a lot of drivers critisized Max From his debuts in F1 till The begining of this year as he was almost NEVER penalised. Are you seriously watching F1 ?
I just want to add that I am not saying bad things on Max, as i said, he did a lot of mistakes in his early career but i think from the begining of the 2018 he is a lot better and way more consistent than ever.

Lets get back the the topic, well before the weekend i didn't want to think that the championship was done but now that i have watched the qualif, i don't have hope anymore... congratz Hamilton for your 5th title.
I didn't care if lewis or vettel would win the wdc i just wanted to see suspense till the last grand prix :/

I am talking about Monza and I am serious. Max have learn a lot he was young on his 17 in F1. But always Max blaming from people here is not fair and I do not like this. I follow him from his gokarts. Vettel 4 times worldchampion do more stuppid things than Max. Are you forget how he rams Hamilton of the track in Baku?
On this year Vettel have a good car but make to much mistakes. Lewis is serious on his game and to good for him.

You look a bit biased to be honest, i don't see much hate on Max this year considering he is way more mature than the previous year and did almost no mistake but saying that Vettel does more stupid things than Max.. calm down please, yes, the baku thing was stupid but then thats it i don't see any other major problems. This year vettel has been doing a lot of mistakes, not "stupid things" you don't decide to do a mistake, but you can decide to do a stupid thing (baku) you see what i mean ? I guess he does a lot of mistakes because he needs to take a lot of risks now considering the gap between him and hamilton, this should explain why he does mistakes, but there are no "stupid things" this year.. if you are refering to pushing others off track then you can/can't blame ANYONE because litteraly everyone does it

Ferrari are just throwing this season down the toilet. Both drivers had an opportunity to put a lap in but both made position deciding errors.

Danny Ric was fuming, and rightly so but the one I feel for is Alonso and Williams way down the order and a country mile off the pace. .

I hope Lando has a leclerc style season and gets a better seat in 2020.

Ok, they way i vote in f1 poles _here and everywhere_ shows that i don't care who will win (btw i always vote Grosjean :D)
i don't know how people don't enjoy f1 anymore just because of no championship fight , or lack of overtakes or even telling me "how you can pay for this F1 thing it's borefest" (i can undrestand them they have not much free time and wanted to see something great in a minimum time ), while i can enjoy watching an f1 car or any other cars in Motorsport series just doing hot laps up to 2 hours everyday , i love competition but may be i just love cars more, all of them, ugly ones or cool ones, or may be i'm just having lots of free time as i work in my home (i write about computer hardwares for media as i am an ex-extreme overclocker ,a moderately successful one ). also even with the current state of f1 i can satisfied my competition hunger just by watching my favorite driver onboard camera for the whole race, watch his moves his struggles his mistakes his luck, also having the commentary in my right side to see what else is happening.

You look a bit biased to be honest, i don't see much hate on Max this year considering he is way more mature than the previous year and did almost no mistake but saying that Vettel does more stupid things than Max.. calm down please, yes, the baku thing was stupid but then thats it i don't see any other major problems. This year vettel has been doing a lot of mistakes, not "stupid things" you don't decide to do a mistake, but you can decide to do a stupid thing (baku) you see what i mean ? I guess he does a lot of mistakes because he needs to take a lot of risks now considering the gap between him and hamilton, this should explain why he does mistakes, but there are no "stupid things" this year.. if you are refering to pushing others off track then you can/can't blame ANYONE because litteraly everyone does it

Everybody make mistakes but the Baku thing is bad what he did! And you never do that like a driver.
A other thing is the start by Paul ricard and Hockenheim in the race... That cost him a lot of points and that is why he lost the championship. Max have not a car to battle for the champioship. Vettel have a real good carvthis season. He can blame him self.

he just makes (Vettel) a lot of mistakes because of the stupid risk he took this year. That is my opinion

Everybody make mistakes but the Baku thing is bad what he did! And you never do that like a driver.
You mean what Verstappen did to Ricciardo?
Yes, that was a very bad thing what he did.
Very dangerous and unsportsmanlike towards his teammate.
Vettel have a real good carvthis season. He can blame him self.
Vettel might have made a few mistakes, but most of it was Ferrari's fault.
They made tactical errors which caused Vettel to lose a lot of points, just like today with the tyres. Are you sure you're watching the right series?

That is your opinion. Both Ric and Verstappen Baku was a race situation.
never proved who his mistake it was!! But for you like a Verstappen hater.. always the blame by Max :(
The situation in Baku with Vettel was intentional.
So not the same like Ric en Verstappen

Vettel might have made a few mistakes, but most of it was Ferrari's fault.
They made tactical errors which caused Vettel to lose a lot of points, just like today with the tyres. Are you sure you're watching the right series?

Can you read mr Keto. Hockenheim fault by Vettel and Pau Ricard that was not a team fault but driver fault ;)

Keto..That is your opinion. Both Ric and Verstappen Baku was a race situation.
never proved who his mistake it was!! But for you like a Verstappen hater.. always the blame by Max :(
The situation in Baku with Vettel was intentional.
So not the same like Ric en Verstappen

Last edited:
Since you are talking about this season, @keto95 is referring to Baku 2018. When Max crashed into Daniel. The Baku you like to bring up over and over is last season, has nothing to do with this. So if you say you like to discuss this season, stick with that.

I think you can't read the arguments, as a Max fan. Blind for other opinions. You're triggering on so many points, by talking such nonsense and digging up old thinga that don't hit a damn thing on this season.

The only thing you can bring up as an argument, is Max being God, and Vettel being the bad guy here in Holland. (I actually don't know why.)

Can you read mr Keto. Hockenheim fault by Vettel and Pau Ricard that was not a team fault but driver fault ;)
Can you read, mr. Muzikant? Today at Suzuka was clearly Ferrari's fault with the wrong tyres. China was clearly Ferrari's fault by not calling Vettel in for his pitstop during the VSC. Here's today's article about Ferrari:
https://www.motorsport.com/ca/f1/news/arrivabene-unacceptable-tyre-blunder-japan/3190256/
Look especially at the line:
"While the team will focus for now on how best to respond to the mistake it made here, Arrivabene has not ruled out the ongoing incidents leading to a wider organisational changes over the winter."
If it's all Vettel's fault, he will be sacked by the end of this season.
Keto..That is your opinion. Both Ric and Verstappen Baku was a race situation.
never proved who his mistake it was!!
Remember Lauda saying that it was 70% Verstappen who's to blame?
Well, here's the poll result from RD members:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mad-max-or-rash-ricciardo-have-your-say.150269/
So what do you mean 'my opinion'?
One other thing; I don't hate Verstappen, let that be clear! He just VERY overrated by people like you and I like to see things a bit more into perspective instead of orange-tinted. It is what it is; not for the better, not for the worse.

Last edited:
Since you are talking about this season, @keto95 is referring to Baku 2018. When Max crashed into Daniel. The Baku you like to bring up over and over is last season, has nothing to do with this. So if you say you like to discuss this season, stick with that.

I think you can't read the arguments, as a Max fan. Blind for other opinions. You're triggering on so many points, by talking such nonsense and digging up old thinga that don't hit a damn thing on this season.

The only thing you can bring up as an argument, is Max being God, and Vettel being the bad guy here in Holland. (I actually don't know why.)

you just twist things. many here have always criticized Max. And where have I said that I only talked about 2018. You are coming to Max with his mistakes. So I make it clear that Vettel is not without mistakes

Can you read, mr. Muzikant? Today at Suzuka was clearly Ferrari's fault with the wrong tyres. China was clearly Ferrari's fault by not calling Vettel in for his pitstop during the VSC. Here's today's article about Ferrari:
https://www.motorsport.com/ca/f1/news/arrivabene-unacceptable-tyre-blunder-japan/3190256/
Look especially to the line:
"While the team will focus for now on how best to respond to the mistake it made here, Arrivabene has not ruled out the ongoing incidents leading to a wider organisational changes over the winter."
If it's all Vettel's fault, he will be sacked by the end of this season.

Remember Lauda saying that it was 70% Verstappen who's to blame?
Well, here's the poll result from RD members:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mad-max-or-rash-ricciardo-have-your-say.150269/
So what do you mean 'my opinion'?
One other thing; I don't hate Verstappen, let that be clear! He just VERY overrated by people like you and I like to see things a bit more into perspective instead of orange-tinted. It is what it is; not for the better, not for the worse.

I talk about Hockenheim fault and Paul ricard. not over today :roflmao:
do you ever say positive about max?

The problem is not Max. But Max it self! because he is show every time with a third best car and a weak Renault engine on the podium.

Dangerous for fans like you and others. Vettel fans, Lewis fans and Ric that is the reason why people are hate him. if he doing good things I never read here the goods? Only if he had a mistake
they are in front
new genaration is comming to F1 if your like it or not, Occon , Leclerq and Max are good enough and maybe better than Lewis and Vettel. well see in the history the upcomming years

Yet again another classic track ruined by F1 fake racing. There was a time when the 130r was a corner to be feared. Today the drivers have no fear taking this corner flat out in these ridiculous cars. The seasons is now over...another easy world championship is going to go to Hamilton with all the accolades he does not deserve. Mercedes and Hamilton have ruined F1 along with the crap promoters.

Last edited:
you just twist things. many here have always criticized Max. And where have I said that I only talked about 2018. You are coming to Max with his mistakes. So I make it clear that Vettel is not without mistakes

I quoted you. Here, you talk about Suzuka, and this season. So, I'm curious. When did Vettel crashed into Hamilton at Baku this year? I think you had a replay from last year.

So I'm not the one who is twisting things, you are. You have said those things. The only mistake I'm taking to Max (and you, apparently) is about Baku, when he collided with Ricciardo.

So please, let it be. I can't stand people who are making things up and are lying, and forget what they have said.

I am talking about Monza and I am serious. Max have learn a lot he was young on his 17 in F1. But always Max blaming from people here is not fair and I do not like this. I follow him from his gokarts. Vettel 4 times worldchampion do more stuppid things than Max. Are you forget how he rams Hamilton of the track in Baku?
On this year Vettel have a good car but make to much mistakes. Lewis is serious on his game and to good for him.

Oke take a look...
https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/verstappen-versus-ricciardo-de-keiharde-cijfers-111809

https://www.racing-statistics.com/en/drivers/compare/daniel-ricciardo/max-verstappen/seasons/2018

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/1...2018-head-to-heads-whats-the-qualifying-score

We talking about suzuka this day.... this season! ;)
For some people it remains difficult to accept that Max is really among the top drivers. Maybe you should accept that more, there can never be a compliment here if only he does something wrong. That is the whole season. That is a shame because he did nothing wrong after Monaco. In fact, he is the strongest with lewis at the moment. In the third slowest car. Max is just faster than Ricardo at the moment and is nothing but the truth. And that's not because I do not like Ricardo. I think it's the nicest racing driver.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 413 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 260 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 164 27.5%
Back