2019 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

WOW! That's painfully fun to watch, qualifying...

Good work by Charles, but I honestly feel that belongs to Vettel if all are given solo laps without traffic.

WOW! That's painfully fun to watch, qualifying...

Good work by Charles, but I honestly feel that belongs to Vettel if all are given solo laps without traffic.
C'mon. Credit where credit is due. Leclerc was fastest today. I doubt it's gonna be the same tomorrow, but today it's his to celebrate.

So, Ferrari engages reverse in Melbourne, then engages hyperdrive in Bahrain - how the hell can there be THAT big a difference?! :O_o:. Anyway, I'm happy, particularly for Leclerc as its about time someone gave Vettel some proper competition.

It could be a whole different story after T1 though...

Oh, man...just 1 qualifying, but if this is any indication of things to come, this championship battle could be SPICY!

Apparently, Ferraris mistake at Melbourne wasn't so much team orders as it was having the team orders backwards! :D

So what was leclercs best qually in the sauber?
So all of last year we now know that leclerc could of been in the top 4........
Imagine Max in a Merc...

Surprising to see McLaren is the best Renault engine team in qualifying. Maybe too much of the Renault’s team budget went into driver salaries?:confused: I had better hopes for Daniel and Nico.:( At least Daniel will start from P10 because Grosjean got a 3 grid place penalty for impeding Norris during qualifying.

No big deal really, I mean the Ferrari's did well at Bahrain last season. Sky Sports commentators were losing their collectives minds with all their nutty comments and insane theories, they should know better.
Man that circuit sucks.

Surprising to see McLaren is the best Renault engine team in qualifying. Maybe too much of the Renault’s team budget went into driver salaries?:confused: I had better hopes for Daniel and Nico.:( At least Daniel will start from P10 because Grosjean got a 3 grid place penalty for impeding Norris during qualifying.
Right.
Perhaps too many Lotus guys in renault's team.
Tafin has made his job, we are still waiting a good chassis (Enstone) and a reliable MGU-K (Nissan/Infinity).
Budowsky should help for the chassis but it is still not there.

Kivyat for Gasly's seat before Silverstone.
This is officially the worst F1 track of the lot (and there are a few stinkers); on board lap shows how crud it actually is.

Congrats to Leclerc, a well deserved pole for sure. Ferrari is looking strong
here, like last year. But Mercedes seems not very far away. Could be an exciting
and tight race tomorrow. Red Bull on the other hand IS far away, on a similar
level to Haas and McLaren it seems, at least in qualifying. Race speed still
should be better but without a realistic chance of a podium finish i assume.
And why all this talk about a second British Grand Prix here, besides that i
would love a race in Brands Hatch too. The (F1) world doesn't just revolve
around Great Britain, a second race there seems a bit far-fetched in my eyes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%