2019 Formula One German Grand Prix

I watched the onboard cam and it looks that Gasly made a mistake. He had all the place to overtake and did it too short. I didnt see Albon moving on the right while the overtaking.
Correction Albon moved to the right when Gasly tried to overtake. Gasly should have been more precautionous.

Stroll and Racing Point deserve A ****ING RESPECT,MAD RESPECT. Everyone in my country and I think not only there,was laughing asses of RP and Stroll after they stop for the softs as firsts. Then...Stroll just drove ****ing great race,keep it safe and delivered P4. When the biggests of this sport ****ed up(*Ham,Bottas,Ver[360*])he just delivered. Also,KVYAT,for me winner of this season at this point. Great race,mega happy for himnhe deserved it. Also I am super sad of Hulk and Bottas,propably both gonna get dropped from their teams at the end of a season.

Race win, fasted lap, and a 360................so?

Ok, lets play a little Game, Appie.
If Vettel starts P2, wins and has the fastest lap all whilst spinning during the race and Verstappen starts the Race from P20 and finishes P2 at the end. Who would you vote for in driver of the day huh? ;)

Rhetorical questions.

Ok, lets play a little Game, Appie.
If Vettel starts P2, wins and has the fastest lap all whilst spinning during the race and Verstappen starts the Race from P20 and finishes P2 at the end. Who would you vote for in driver of the day huh? ;)

Rhetorical questions.
Ferstapen?

But if Ferstapen goes into the barrier at turn 3 who would you vote for in driver of the day?

ferstapen!

Last edited:
Verstappen voted driver of the day rather than Kvyat or Vettel.
Whats even the point of that voting anymore? Getting flooded by the orange army anyway.

Race win, fasted lap, and a 360................so?

It's a really tough call, but I'd give it to Vettel for his return to form...he drove like a champion today and he, the one "who sucks unless everything is perfect" as the naysayers liked to chant, didn't have a spin the whole race (and can't say the same for Max, who is one of the "rain-masters"). To go from 20th to 2nd in the rain is quite the feat, especially given what happened to him last year. He would have finally gotten his win at home if the car didn't go to s#!^ during qualifying.

While I agree on your point - they should not rush Alex into that Red Bull yet. On the other hand, I think that "performance" by Gasly was probably the final nail in the coffin for him...

I agree with replacing Gasly... But the question is who? Remember, Gasly performed also relatively well at Toro Rosso. And Danny K was also a little poor when he was in RB.

It's a really tough call, but I'd give it to Vettel for his return to form...he drove like a champion today and he, the one "who sucks unless everything is perfect" as the naysayers liked to chant, didn't have a spin the whole race (and can't say the same for Max, who is one of the "rain-masters"). To go from 20th to 2nd in the rain is quite the feat, especially given what happened to him last year. He would have finally gotten his win at home if the car didn't go to s#!^ during qualifying.

He was slower than Raikkönen nearly the entire race... Only after the last pit when Ferrari was a bit quicker then Alfa, and when he saw the possibility of getting on the podium he found his speed. Also at the beginning of the race he moaned about troubles with his engine, which was of course nonsense as he pretty much admitted in the interview. In my opinion not spinning was his greatest achievement today, the rest was luck aka "good strategy". So, yes "sucks unless everything is perfect" still fits imo...:whistling:

He was slower than Raikkönen nearly the entire race... Only after the last pit when Ferrari was a bit quicker then Alfa, and when he saw the possibility of getting on the podium he found his speed. Also at the beginning of the race he moaned about troubles with his engine, which was of course nonsense as he pretty much admitted in the interview. In my opinion not spinning was his greatest achievement today, the rest was luck aka "good strategy". So, yes "sucks unless everything is perfect" still fits imo...:whistling:

I see your point, but when pretty much every driver who people hold in higher regard than you spins in this race (Hamilton, Leclerc, Verstappen, Hulkenberg, etc)...some multiple times, and you keep it together to take 2nd (again from 20th), that should count for a whole lot IMO...yea strategy comes into play, but no great strategy can be executed without a great driver.

I see your point, but when pretty much every driver who people hold in higher regard than you spins in this race (Hamilton, Leclerc, Verstappen, Hulkenberg, etc)...some multiple times, and you keep it together to take 2nd (again from 20th), that should count for a whole lot IMO...yea strategy comes into play, but no great strategy can be executed without a great driver.

Sure, his driving wasn't bad or anything. It just wasn't anything special either. I mean pretty much anyone could have won this race (or getting on the podium) considering we had how many SCs? 4? 5?

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.9%