2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 updated 2019 Update with a new update entry:

2019 Update

Updated Wet Suits That Were Fixed In The Previous Update
View attachment 287908
Added 86ayayay Ducati And Honda Liveries And Apparel (Go Check Him Out: 86ayayay)
View attachment 287909 View attachment 287910 View attachment 287911 View attachment 287912 View attachment 287914 View attachment 287915 View attachment 287916
Updated Bezzecchi Livery And Suit
View attachment 287917
Updated Oettl And Livery Suit
View attachment 287918
Updated Moto3 Tech Custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ya, I know that this is very hard and the way of replace one rider to another rider needs to use lots of time and the AI must combine with your mod so I cannot make and upload an AI 2019 Mod by myself separately.

Ya, I know that this is very hard and the way of replace one rider to another rider needs to use lots of time and the AI must combine with your mod so I cannot make and upload an AI 2019 Mod by myself separately.
It's a shame it isn't possible to edit the AI Performance this year, yours was great last year :(

Last year AI was so easy to edit, just need your Maths good and calculate all the things only. Last year I should send to you my mod and combine my AI mod with your 2018 mod so they wouldn't download so difficult and waste their time.

Last year AI was so easy to edit, just need your Maths good and calculate all the things only. Last year I should send to you my mod and combine my AI mod with your 2018 mod so they wouldn't download so difficult and waste their time.
The only thing you can do this year is to remove someone (Just by editing a letter of their name) which gives them the perfect performance (Just 1 for every stat)

BIKER7202, You forgot one update in the game. You want to know what it is?? I just posted the post here before Ducati Presentation. ZARCO HAS HIS NEW SHARK ORANGE HELMET!!!! Please update his helmet with V 1.6.
zarco-test.jpg

BIKER7202, You forgot one update in the game. You want to know what it is?? I just posted the post here before Ducati Presentation. ZARCO HAS HIS NEW SHARK ORANGE HELMET!!!! Please update his helmet with V 1.6.
zarco-test.jpg
I didn’t forget to do it, I tried but it was too difficult for me to do it accurately. I find helmets to be much more difficult than suits or bikes. Also there will be a new one in a week or 2 so there’s no point wasting time on it for it to be instantly outdated

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%