2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
New Update! Hafizh Syahrin got his new helmet!
51434272_10156765083458046_4875622732408029184_n.jpg

I think it would be a good idea @BIKER7202 for the next update to update it all together instead of updating one , then another one, etc. The next update could have all the liveries included so that would save you a lot of work and time/space :) What do you think people?

I think it would be a good idea @BIKER7202 for the next update to update it all together instead of updating one , then another one, etc. The next update could have all the liveries included so that would save you a lot of work and time/space :) What do you think people?
I like to just get the liveries out as soon as people finish them which is why you may see me doing an update for just one skin. My plan is to do one more update before/during the Sepang test for liveries and then after do an update for the "performance" based on the test.
Let me know what you are all thinking about that idea

I like to just get the liveries out as soon as people finish them which is why you may see me doing an update for just one skin. My plan is to do one more update before/during the Sepang test for liveries and then after do an update for the "performance" based on the test.
Let me know what you are all thinking about that idea

You know I'll always love your work . It's simply stunning. But personally....I'd just prefer to wait till all liveries are launched and then I'd update them in a whole mod...

Don't worry, we players just can't fix bugs or edit basic settings as place for the custom number, AI times on the wet tracks or more but i am tired of Milestone developers...

They released expensive game (Yeah i should have download it... MotoGP 17 was much better even if it did not have voice actor or it didn't show us AI positions at the end of every lap but it was possible to make YOUR OWN team, liverty and also AI perfomances were easy to edit ...)

Now it's february and we didn't have any update for ... X months ! I am angry because i hoped they will release some kind of "Legends" DLC pack or at least fix multiplayer (what is the most horrible thing on this game. Now i think they burried this game and they are working on the MotoGP 19. Only good thing i see in the collisions between AIs or AI and player, that's best from the all MotoGP games released. Yesterday i got angry while i was writing them a few ideas to improve the game and also asking them if there will be any new update but FB bot answered that "Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us. Right now we might be real busy improving the game and we can't reply right away.", really ? They are doing absolutely nothing and everything depends on you Biker and the other one who is working on the new liverties ...

There is not enought moders and noone is able to edit AI perfomances or times so i can't imagine how difficult must be creating mods for this game. I know someone just likes helmets but they aren't important for me and i am not alone..

It's better to see an suit with liverty and black helmet than black suit with a helmet. If someone creates a new helmet liverty - ok but creating a new Petronas liverty (Mainly for a MotoGP class) and editing AI perfomances (what seems to be impossible ...) is a priority. My most favorite class is the Moto2 because it has most realistic perfomances (except the slow Bulega and Lüthi) but Moto3 is just terrible (Rodrigo is OP af, rookie Rossi too but Foggia / McPhee / Ogura / Arenas have few points per season ... :()

So there is my essay and i hope you will understand it and i know both of you are doing everything you can but i had to skip X races until transfer window appeared because i joined Avintia where i can't see my custom number. As i told to someone else - Let's hope the MotoGP 19 will have better mod support than MotoGP 18 because players are the ones who rule the game through mods and unactive developers are making it harder to players who are making mods.

Thank you and wish you good luck, i am going to have few days / weeks pause and let's hope there will be lot of new liverties (Ok and helmets ... :D) soon. :)

Don't worry, we players just can't fix bugs or edit basic settings as place for the custom number, AI times on the wet tracks or more but i am tired of Milestone developers...

They released expensive game (Yeah i should have download it... MotoGP 17 was much better even if it did not have voice actor or it didn't show us AI positions at the end of every lap but it was possible to make YOUR OWN team, liverty and also AI perfomances were easy to edit ...)

Now it's february and we didn't have any update for ... X months ! I am angry because i hoped they will release some kind of "Legends" DLC pack or at least fix multiplayer (what is the most horrible thing on this game. Now i think they burried this game and they are working on the MotoGP 19. Only good thing i see in the collisions between AIs or AI and player, that's best from the all MotoGP games released. Yesterday i got angry while i was writing them a few ideas to improve the game and also asking them if there will be any new update but FB bot answered that "Hi! Thank you for reaching out to us. Right now we might be real busy improving the game and we can't reply right away.", really ? They are doing absolutely nothing and everything depends on you Biker and the other one who is working on the new liverties ...

There is not enought moders and noone is able to edit AI perfomances or times so i can't imagine how difficult must be creating mods for this game. I know someone just likes helmets but they aren't important for me and i am not alone..

It's better to see an suit with liverty and black helmet than black suit with a helmet. If someone creates a new helmet liverty - ok but creating a new Petronas liverty (Mainly for a MotoGP class) and editing AI perfomances (what seems to be impossible ...) is a priority. My most favorite class is the Moto2 because it has most realistic perfomances (except the slow Bulega and Lüthi) but Moto3 is just terrible (Rodrigo is OP af, rookie Rossi too but Foggia / McPhee / Ogura / Arenas have few points per season ... :()

So there is my essay and i hope you will understand it and i know both of you are doing everything you can but i had to skip X races until transfer window appeared because i joined Avintia where i can't see my custom number. As i told to someone else - Let's hope the MotoGP 19 will have better mod support than MotoGP 18 because players are the ones who rule the game through mods and unactive developers are making it harder to players who are making mods.

Thank you and wish you good luck, i am going to have few days / weeks pause and let's hope there will be lot of new liverties (Ok and helmets ... :D) soon. :)
Yeah I agree the game has many issues that need to be fixed, the custom number thing with Avintia is on me though because it's meant to be on a GP17 model but I replaced it with a GP18 model as that's what will be used in real life.
In terms of the helmets, I am concerned about them because of model changes (e.g. Crutchlow is going from Arai to HJC).

Motogp 17 did have a voice actor, they had Gavin Emmett doing it (For the UK Language Version At Least)

Yeah I agree the game has many issues that need to be fixed, the custom number thing with Avintia is on me though because it's meant to be on a GP17 model but I replaced it with a GP18 model as that's what will be used in real life.
In terms of the helmets, I am concerned about them because of model changes (e.g. Crutchlow is going from Arai to HJC).

Motogp 17 did have a voice actor, they had Gavin Emmett doing it (For the UK Language Version At Least)

It's possible but i don't remember it had voice actor (or maybe a had some wrong version downloaded because i didn't hear him during start of the race etc...The most hated thing was absence of the "Positions at the end for every lap", i don't know how is this "bar" called in english, but i agree with you. I know it's GP 18 and i am happy for it, This is better than nothing ... :D

It's possible but i don't remember it had voice actor (or maybe a had some wrong version downloaded because i didn't hear him during start of the race etc...The most hated thing was absence of the "Positions at the end for every lap", i don't know how is this "bar" called in english, but i agree with you. I know it's GP 18 and i am happy for it, This is better than nothing ... :D
Yeah I don't know why it didn't display the positions, motogp 15 did so it seemed strange

What I hope for MotoGP19:
1. Add lossless Managerial Mode (Many first sponsors, second sponsors, colors, designs, liveries , bike models that you can choose to create your own bikes) (The length of team name should not be limited like MotoGP17)(The custom riders will automatically improve their ability fastly after bought them into the team)(Real riders like Dovizioso, Morbidelli, Oncu can be transferred team with money by themselves automatically same as PES 2019 Master League)
2. Career Mode (More font number design and more helmet design)
3. Add Asia Talent Cup, British Talent Cup, FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Champiosnhip, FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Junior World Championship, European Talent Cup and MotoE World Cup Category.
I prefer the Career Mode like this: 1. You can choose Red Bull Rookies Cup, Asia Talent Cup, British Talent Cup or European Talent Cup to start your career. If you are in Top 3 in any championship, you can directly go to Moto3 category. If not, you just can go to FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Junior World Championship.
2. After finished FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Junior World Championship. If you are in Top 3 Championship, you can directly go to FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Championship. If not, go to Moto3 category.
3. After finished Moto3, if you are in Top 3, you can decided to go to Moto2 or MotoE World Cup. If not, go to FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Championship.
4. After finished FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Championship, you can decided to go to Moto2 or MotoE.
5. After finished MotoE World Cup, you can stay back at the same category or go to Moto2.
6. After finished Moto2, if you are in top 3, you can directly go to MotoGP category. If not, stay back at the same category.
7. After finished MotoGP, you can decided to stay at the same category, retired, go back to Moto2 or MotoE World Cup.

4. Having more new and creative commentaries and good commentator.
5. Having randomly TV logos at upper right corner like BT Sports and Fox Sport when running the game.
6. AI Riders Performances should more accurately and more easy to edit it.
7. All the riders must have their real faces in game.
8. Need to shows all the riders abilities like MotoGP17.
That's all, thanks.

Last edited:
What I hope for MotoGP19:
1. Add lossless Managerial Mode (Many first sponsors, second sponsors, colors, designs, liveries , bike models that you can choose to create your own bikes) (The length of team names should not be limited like MotoGP17)(The custom riders will automatically improve their ability fastly after bought them into the team)(Real riders like Dovizioso, Morbidelli, Oncu can be transferred team with money by themselves automatically same as PES 2019 Master League)
2. Career Mode (More font number design and more helmet design)
3. Add Asia Talent Cup, British Talent Cup, FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Champiosnhip, FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Junior World Championship, European Talent Cup and MotoE World Cup Category.
I prefer the Career Mode like this: 1. You can choose Red Bull Rookies Cup, Asia Talent Cup, British Talent Cup or European Talent Cup to start your career. If you are in Top 3 in any championship, you can directly go to Moto3 category. If not, you just can go to FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Junior World Championship.
2. After finished FIM CEV Repsol Moto3 Junior World Championship. If you are in Top 3 Championship, you can directly go to FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Championship. If not, go to Moto3 category.
3. After finished Moto3, if you are in Top 3, you can decided to go to Moto2 or MotoE World Cup. If not, go to FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Championship.
4. After finished FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 European Championship, you can decided to go to Moto2 or MotoE.
5. After finished MotoE World Cup, you can stay back at the same category or go to Moto2.
6. After finished Moto2, if you are in top 3, you can directly go to MotoGP category. If not, stay back at the same category.
7. After finished MotoGP, you can decided to stay at the same category, retired, go back to Moto2 or MotoE World Cup.

4. Having more new and creative commentaries and good commentator.
5. Having randomly TV logos at upper right corner like BT Sports and Fox Sport when running the game.
6. AI Riders Performances should more accurately and more easy to edit it.
7. All the riders must have their real faces in game.
8. Need to shows all the riders abilities like MotoGP17.
That's all, thanks.
They'll never get the licencing for the rider swaps, you can mod those anyway so it's not a huge loss. I also don't think they'll be able to finish all of those different classes in a year

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%