2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod biker, but there something bothered me, is it possible Forward Racing has its own model for the MV Agusta bike? in this mod still use suter model and why some rider that changing team (e.g lorenzo) have no proper suit_l & suit_n?, its completely flat texture so in the game the suit look 'slippery' and missing some details.

Great mod biker, but there something bothered me, is it possible Forward Racing has its own model for the MV Agusta bike? in this mod still use suter model and why some rider that changing team (e.g lorenzo) have no proper suit_l & suit_n?, its completely flat texture so in the game the suit look 'slippery' and missing some details.
Everyone that has changed has the flat texture, it caused too many problems trying to do them properly so I just used flat colour for the _l and _n files. As for forward team, I couldn't do the MV Agusta model as I don't have the skill in modelling to create one from scratch

Everyone that has changed has the flat texture, it caused too many problems trying to do them properly so I just used flat colour for the _l and _n files. As for forward team, I couldn't do the MV Agusta model as I don't have the skill in modelling to create one from scratch

I could create a generic l and n maybe but it doesn't look bad once you're on the bike
Usually I use the default game _l & _n files and edit it, maybe I can help you to do some textures. For the bike maybe you could use model from Ride 3 or Kawasaki 4 Strokes GP17 (Its not the same as real but it almost identical), Avintia from GP14 can also be considered, I don't know if its possible or not i've never tried it and I can help with the textures too if thats possible

Usually I use the default game _l & _n files and edit it, maybe I can help you to do some textures. For the bike maybe you could use model from Ride 3 or Kawasaki 4 Strokes GP17 (Its not the same as real but it almost identical), Avintia from GP14 can also be considered, I don't know if its possible or not i've never tried it and I can help with the textures too if thats possible
Yeah perhaps the MV Agusta from Ride 3 will be a good fit thanks, it would be really appreciated if you could help with textures :)

BIKER7202 updated 2019 Update with a new update entry:

2018 Update

Changed Order Of Teams In MotoGP Based On Teams Championship
Changed Order Of Riders In MotoGP Based On Team Seniority Or Riders Championship
Fixed Petrucci Cockpit And Mechanics Textures View attachment 284348 View attachment 284349View attachment 284350Fixed Abraham Wet Suit
View attachment 284351
Fixed Syahrin Wet Suit
View attachment 284353
Fixed Bagnaia Wet Suit
View attachment 284354
Fixed Morbidelli Wet Suit
View attachment 284352

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oh it’s just if the name doesn’t have _P in it, the game can load the default files instead but I don’t think that’s what the issue is, it’s odd because you don’t have the new localisation file or bindings or database but you do have the textures. Have you tried an older version of the mod?
I have problems also with the 1.2

here it is

Attachments

• paks folder.JPG
    paks folder.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 197
here it is
Figured out the problem, you have other mods on, when you uninstall the game and reinstall it mods aren't removed which will be why that didn't work. Just delete: the Custom numbers (as it mods the database) and the monste yamaha (as it will mess up the SIC yamaha) and the Thailand riders update (as it mods the database and bindings) paks from that folder and it should work

it's working! Thank you really much for the time you spendo for me. Can I use some skins on the mod ones like Yahama Monster?
No problem, I always like to make sure there are no issues for anyone :)
You can probably use some skins, ones I haven't edited will definitely work but some might not show up. You can try different skins to see what works but I'll probably make a tutorial on how to make any skin work

Ahh, I if only riders perfomances could be altered... in my Moto2 custom championship M.Oliveira, having poor starts, still overtakes everyone in every race from 5th place up, and wins. It' s horrible, this official AI update in autumn was bad, seems that earlier (until the end of august patch) Oliveira was not so overrated.

Ahh, I if only riders perfomances could be altered... in my Moto2 custom championship M.Oliveira, having poor starts, still overtakes everyone in every race from 5th place up, and wins. It' s horrible, this official AI update in autumn was bad, seems that earlier (until the end of august patch) Oliveira was not so overrated.
Yeah if only, the default ai performance sucks

BIKER7202, I knew that you have a way to change the AI performance and you changed Oliveira's and Quartararo's performance perfectly in last update so that can you improve Rossi's performance and downgrade Mir's performance in next update? Thanks.
I can’t change performance, Quartararo and Oliveira performances haven’t changed

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%