2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can’t change performance, Quartararo and Oliveira performances haven’t changed
I mean use other retired riders performance to replace their AI performance, like Bradley Smith's performance to replace the default Miguel Oliveira's performance to be Oliveira new AI performance. If you didn't change anything, Oliveira performance will be like Mir so strong.
motogp18>Content>localization>game_specific_names_>db_pilot.txt.uasset

I mean use other retired riders performance to replace their AI performance, like Bradley Smith's performance to replace the default Miguel Oliveira's performance to be Oliveira new AI performance. If you didn't change anything, Oliveira performance will be like Mir so strong.
motogp18>Content>localization>game_specific_names_>db_pilot.txt.uasset
Yeah I did that for Oliveira and Bagnaia but you said in this update I changed Quartararo and Oliveira which I didn't

Yeah I did that for Oliveira and Bagnaia but you said in this update I changed Quartararo and Oliveira which I didn't
Before the update V 1.4 (Rider Standing Season 10th for me): Bagnaia 11th, Quartararo 12th, Oliveira 16th
After the update V 1.4 (Rider Standing Season 11th for me): Bagnaia 13th, Quartararo 16th, Oliveira 19th
So I thought you also changed Quartararo performance, because Mir performance still same. But can you did the same thing for Mir like Bagnaia and Oliveira?? Thanks

Before the update V 1.4 (Rider Standing Season 10th for me): Bagnaia 11th, Quartararo 12th, Oliveira 16th
After the update V 1.4 (Rider Standing Season 11th for me): Bagnaia 13th, Quartararo 16th, Oliveira 19th
So I thought you also changed Quartararo performance, because Mir performance still same. But can you did the same thing for Mir like Bagnaia and Oliveira?? Thanks
Maybe, it'll mess up if you're mid season though

Ok, I know it's very hard to increase Rossi's performance, but how about improving Rins and Morbidelli?? Rins is 12th in the game but his performance actually ranks 5th. Morbidelli is the last in the game but he is the rookie of the year(15th).

Ok, I know it's very hard to increase Rossi's performance, but how about improving Rins and Morbidelli?? Rins is 12th in the game but his performance actually ranks 5th. Morbidelli is the last in the game but he is the rookie of the year(15th).
I do need to improve their performance, I’ll have to do it at some point, I want to do it based off the Sepang test though

Hello, friend, thank you for your great work. I wanted to tell you that the Bezzechi shirt still has the number 12. Ask him if you need to have all the updates installed before or only with the last one already enter all

Hello, friend, thank you for your great work. I wanted to tell you that the Bezzechi shirt still has the number 12. Ask him if you need to have all the updates installed before or only with the last one already enter all
You only need the most recent, it’s my mistake but I think I might redo that teams leathers anyway so it’s just temporary

@BIKER7202 can you change the team nameof yamah from Movistar Yamaha MotoGP into Monster Yamaha MotoGP from the next update? if you don't understand what i mean.. in career mode/championships when you end the race shows the anem of team and how many points got.. that's what i mean

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 31 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%