2REAL - SRP Tatsumi Realistic Traffic Simulaton Mod

Tracks 2REAL - SRP Tatsumi Realistic Traffic Simulaton Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, i love the mod but i have a slight issue i need help with, when i run the ai traffic for some reason every few sec in lags back idk why my cpu is under 50% usage.

Makes driving on the Shutoko Exp so much more immersive! However I don't seem to have the motorcyle as a traffic vehicle. Any idea which traffic pack that is in?

After putting shotuko revival project beta ptb folder in to tracks it says track layout is damage can someone help ?

Hi! Hoping everybody is doing fine, im having issues when opening the "traffic planner". When i open it, i cant configure anything because the box of the traffic planner is empty. Anybody knows what to do? Let me know!
i guess you have updated your csp. when switching between csp version the traffic-tool folder gets wiped. Thats why you always need to reinstall/reactivate traffic planner again after switching between csp versions. I would suggest you make a copy of your traffic-tool folder after installing the car mods that you want to quickly get them back after updating csp

I'm having the same issue as above. Ran a fresh install and traffic planner is empty.
Screenshot 2023-11-20 173850.png

@Tominator21 i had this traffic mod working on 1.79 i then updated to 2.1 and now when i bring up traffic planner the box is completely blank but says traffic planner at the top. So i reverted back to 1.79 and overwrote all my traffic mods i had and im still getting the same blank traffic planner. Also reverting back turned my skies black. So then i went back to 2.1 and my skies are normal now but traffic planner is still blank. Any ideas? Thanks

Thats what happened to me. I did a fresh install and updated to csp 2.1. Fresh traffic files installed and got the blank traffic planner.
csp 2.1 will not work with traffic planner atm unfortunetly... You will need to choose any older verson before 2.0. Please keep in mind that after switching between csp version the traffic tool folder gets WIPED so you need to reinstall/ reactivate traffic planner after switching between versions. Best would be to make a backup folder of traffic tool to quickly reset to your settings after switching versions.

csp 2.1 will not work with traffic planner atm unfortunetly... You will need to choose any older verson before 2.0. Please keep in mind that after switching between csp version the traffic tool folder gets WIPED so you need to reinstall/ reactivate traffic planner after switching between versions. Best would be to make a backup folder of traffic tool to quickly reset to your settings after switching versions.
I actually did revert back to the ‘recommended’ version of csp & did a fresh download/install of the traffic mods. But still had a blank traffic tool. So i went back to 2.1. But currently i’m doing a fresh install of AC (again), so hopefully it goes better this time.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%