A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you Marocco2, I wasn't know this existed...
But why I can see it Purple with A3PP and Headlight ON, and with others PPFilters, I don't see anything... ??
IIRC, Sol filters and non-LUA ones have global CSP lights controlled by sol turned on by default, which reduces dramatically lights brightness at day. If you want that active, open Atrip Config app and enable it. Refresh weather to see the changes.

Last edited:
I hope you mean this app:)

Attachments

• 20210316180236_1.jpg
    20210316180236_1.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 90
For some reason I can't see any options for it in the PP Filter dropdown, I installed it just like any other pp filter. Any tips?

Hi, ive been using one of your filters for a long time without sol - i never intend to use sol. Can you advise which version of your filter was made with vanilla assetto in mind rather than sol. Thanks for your filter i like 8t - just trying to get a version of your filter with a bit more blue in the sky

Hi, ive been using one of your filters for a long time without sol - i never intend to use sol. Can you advise which version of your filter was made with vanilla assetto in mind rather than sol. Thanks for your filter i like 8t - just trying to get a version of your filter with a bit more blue in the sky
A3PP.ini was the latest filter with vanilla in mind. When Sol 2.1 will be out, it will be replaced with a new one, hoping that would look as good without Sol enhancement, which is still the preferred method.

Sky color can't be adjusted without Sol unfortunately. You can try download GBW weather or edit AC weather manually

Last edited:
I just need a small help. After you install it, what are the steps inside CM? I just got it working "I guess" but it gives me only a "night" sky with stars and no clouds...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 37 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%