A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mmm, you can copy [GLARE] section of trw filter and replace it on my filter. It will make 1:1 headlights look as trw filter I believe
No it doesn't work. The lights are still as dead as ever

This filter also has that volumetric light. Perhaps you can see how to add it to yours?

Attachments

• C13CameraObscura.ini
    302.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
No it doesn't work. The lights are still as dead as ever

This filter also has that volumetric light. Perhaps you can see how to add it to yours?
The ini means very little for my filter. Most of the things that can be defined in lua are. Just saying that looking at the ini for values is pretty useless. @Marocco2 if it helps so you don't have to go digging through my code, the base-ish glare settings i define in lua are: threshold 0.7, and bloom gamma 2.2. Combined with glare luminance at 5, this gives that quasi volumetric effect that @gold333 is going on about, but also easily overblooms any lights that are configured incorrectly in configs. I'm working on an update to reduce bloom dispersion artifacts that will unfortunately also reduce the "voluminosity" of the look of glare. But with AC it's always about the compromise of a specific look and being compatible with a wide array of user made content.

The ini means very little for my filter. Most of the things that can be defined in lua are. Just saying that looking at the ini for values is pretty useless. @Marocco2 if it helps so you don't have to go digging through my code, the base-ish glare settings i define in lua are: threshold 0.7, and bloom gamma 2.2. Combined with glare luminance at 5, this gives that quasi volumetric effect that @gold333 is going on about, but also easily overblooms any lights that are configured incorrectly in configs. I'm working on an update to reduce bloom dispersion artifacts that will unfortunately also reduce the "voluminosity" of the look of glare. But with AC it's always about the compromise of a specific look and being compatible with a wide array of user made content.
Yeah, I've tried to increase bloom luminance but it will screw up every light in track. I'm not confident to do this kind of change without proper testing first. Also I need to focus on next Pure development and make my filter compatible with the changes

Hi there!
I was hoping for a little help with the filter. I may be setting it up incorrectly. I’ve got it installed and am able to select it as my PP filter with a noticeable change; however, it is far too bright. I’ve largely remedied the brightness by going to Sol config page 3 and turning down the PP brightness from there. I also noticed on the same page that Sol config reports ”POST PROCESSING off”. Is this normal? Am I adjusting the brightness in an appropriate way? I like the look quite a bit so far, but want to get these points ironed out.
Thanks for your hard work!

Hi there!
I was hoping for a little help with the filter. I may be setting it up incorrectly. I’ve got it installed and am able to select it as my PP filter with a noticeable change; however, it is far too bright. I’ve largely remedied the brightness by going to Sol config page 3 and turning down the PP brightness from there. I also noticed on the same page that Sol config reports ”POST PROCESSING off”. Is this normal? Am I adjusting the brightness in an appropriate way? I like the look quite a bit so far, but want to get these points ironed out.
Thanks for your hard work!
If it says post processing off, be sure to set this box here:
1652725812800.png

Hi Marocco, thanks for the prompt reply. This box is checked. I even did a fresh install recently with only AC, CM, CSP 1.78 preview, and Sol installed (Using full version of CM). is there anything else I might be missing?

I also realize I need to ask in Sol discussion about the sol issue, which I will do. Thanks so much for your help so far.

Last edited:
Hi Marocco, thanks for the prompt reply. This box is checked. I even did a fresh install recently with only AC, CM, CSP 1.78 preview, and Sol installed (Using full version of CM). is there anything else I might be missing?

I also realize I need to ask in Sol discussion about the sol issue, which I will do. Thanks so much for your help so far.
Use stock CSP settings and try again, maybe there was some misconfiguration here

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 28 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.2%