A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have it installed by dragging and dropping the files into CM. It shows under content/mods tab, so files are in assettocorsa/mods folder. Disable the mod and remove it in CM or delete the files in assettocorsa/mods folder.

Last edited:
Hi!

I have a little problem, where can i turn this filter on?In CM it doesn't showup, i only have _sol filters...
I installed it via CM, don't know what to do

o lol :D Now i know why.I need a full version of CM.Thanks for your help.

Is there any possibility to use it without CM, manual install or something?
Sorry for my questions, but im new in AC mods

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say I really enjoy this filter. Comparing screenshots I took of this filter compared to the _sol filter, I noticed that this filter has more of a warm color tone, which is a nice change and one I prefer. Sol's filter seems to lean more towards the blue tones.

I do have a question though. In the Sol installation guide, he recommends certain changes to the CSP settings that he feels work best with Sol. Are there any specific changes to those settings that you suggest to use for your filter to get the best results or should I just start playing around until I find something I like? Honestly, there are so many things you can change that I don't know what they all mean or do so I don't know where to start.

Also, what's the major difference between the A3PP and A3PP_SolAE filter? I guess I could test myself, but i'm lazy. :) Right now i'm using the A3PP_SolAE one because I think that's what I read to do in your update notice.

Thank you for the time putting this together and for making my AC time more enjoyable.

Just wanted to pop in and say I really enjoy this filter. Comparing screenshots I took of this filter compared to the _sol filter, I noticed that this filter has more of a warm color tone, which is a nice change and one I prefer. Sol's filter seems to lean more towards the blue tones.

I do have a question though. In the Sol installation guide, he recommends certain changes to the CSP settings that he feels work best with Sol. Are there any specific changes to those settings that you suggest to use for your filter to get the best results or should I just start playing around until I find something I like? Honestly, there are so many things you can change that I don't know what they all mean or do so I don't know where to start.

Also, what's the major difference between the A3PP and A3PP_SolAE filter? I guess I could test myself, but i'm lazy. :) Right now i'm using the A3PP_SolAE one because I think that's what I read to do in your update notice.

Thank you for the time putting this together and for making my AC time more enjoyable.
You can play around those CSP settings if you wish. My filter has already made changes to how Sol behaves when it's active but not CSP. You can to its discord server and ask if there is some settings you could change.

A3PP is a legacy filter if you don't use Sol

You can play around those CSP settings if you wish. My filter has already made changes to how Sol behaves when it's active but not CSP. You can to its discord server and ask if there is some settings you could change.

A3PP is a legacy filter if you don't use Sol

Thank you for the info. I think I will leave it alone since I don't know what all those options do and the filter looks great as is.

i did something wrong i guess, the skies wont turn blue again at the middle of the day...i set it too summer, and middle of the day....no clouds...still the sky looks strange....how can i completely remove the filter and install it again so all settings are back to standard as when you first installed it ? Thanks.

i did something wrong i guess, the skies wont turn blue again at the middle of the day...i set it too summer, and middle of the day....no clouds...still the sky looks strange....how can i completely remove the filter and install it again so all settings are back to standard as when you first installed it ? Thanks.
Well, inside CM->Content->Mods disable A3PP, then go to assettocorsa folder and remove A3PP folder inside MODS. Then reinstall A3PP as you normally would

i tried everything i could imagine, but it still doesnt work, i think ill skip it or do you have some ideas...the colors are all wrong...cheers
81821852_191216778741540_7649853868238438400_o.jpg

i did, i even deleted all files in the mod folder, and installed it again, so what can this be....i aint going to re-install all cars and track to get this working, but when it works its bloody great so ill hope to have it working soon, its the PP out there.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 38 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%