Absolute suckage at F3!

I have no idea why, but i just can't drive in a F3 car, i have been practicing for 3 hours and STILL when qualifying i am in the lowest position, when starting the race, the AI boosts away like a rocket and i can't even gain even going in full speed! I have been mastering the F1 Classics, and what do i have to do to race these F1 wannabe's? :unsure:

When i pay attention to the Rev limiter, i am even slower, if i put on the pedal to the floor, still slow. If i start a qualifying session in a F1 Classic car i can end up on position 1...:O_o:

Or did i choose the absolute worst team in the grid, the Scuderia Italia, or something like that.

I have no idea why, but i just can't drive in a F3 car, i have been practicing for 3 hours and STILL when qualifying i am in the lowest position, when starting the race, the AI boosts away like a rocket and i can't even gain even going in full speed! I have been mastering the F1 Classics, and what do i have to do to race these F1 wannabe's? :unsure:

When i pay attention to the Rev limiter, i am even slower, if i put on the pedal to the floor, still slow. If i start a qualifying session in a F1 Classic car i can end up on position 1...:O_o:

Or did i choose the absolute worst team in the grid, the Scuderia Italia, or something like that.

Lower the AI strength.

:laugh:

I bet you don't suckage as much as me! I've got to be the slowest sim racer in the world

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 37 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 53 54.6%