AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey there!

I just installed the files like you said on the .pdf and also went through it three more times to see if i missed anything, which I forgot. So basically this is what happens:

What I did so far:
- Started with and without Real Head Motion, no difference
- changed PP filters, no difference
- tried different tracks and cars, Kunos and Mods, no difference

Furthermore I was able to run the AC+2020_Reshade once, but once I closed it with the End key, I was never able to get it up again.

It would be great if you could help me out with this and at least figure out which specific mod is causing the problem. I had CSP and Sol installed before which has been running perfectly fine.

If the YouTube link doesn't work currently, check back a bit later, it's still uploading while I'm writing this post.

Your help will be much appreciated,
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
ummmm.... can someone help me. So bassicaly post process is not working but without post process it work normaly

Hey there!

I just installed the files like you said on the .pdf and also went through it three more times to see if i missed anything, which I forgot. So basically this is what happens:

What I did so far:
- Started with and without Real Head Motion, no difference
- changed PP filters, no difference
- tried different tracks and cars, Kunos and Mods, no difference

Furthermore I was able to run the AC+2020_Reshade once, but once I closed it with the End key, I was never able to get it up again.

It would be great if you could help me out with this and at least figure out which specific mod is causing the problem. I had CSP and Sol installed before which has been running perfectly fine.

If the YouTube link doesn't work currently, check back a bit later, it's still uploading while I'm writing this post.

Your help will be much appreciated,
Thanks in advance!

Other people having this problem have reported that installing a different CSP version solved it.

Hey there!

I have the same issue. When I turn of Extra FX it is gone. But for the cost of not using extra fx. Are you on an AMD Card?

Other people having this problem have reported that installing a different CSP version solved it.
So I just tried every single one of them, thorugh from 1.25 to 1.46 and not a single one of them worked...
I mean you put the thing together, you should know what might cause the issue?
I have the same issue. When I turn of Extra FX it is gone. But for the cost of not using extra fx. Are you on an AMD Card?
Where can I turn it off? Although that shouldn't be the solution, it's weird that it's working for some and not for others...

My system:

Windows 10 64bit
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Raedon RX Vega 56

So I just tried every single one of them, thorugh from 1.25 to 1.46 and not a single one of them worked...

Where can I turn it off? Although that shouldn't be the solution, it's weird that it's working for some and not for others...

My system:

Windows 10 64bit
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Raedon RX Vega 56

I haven't encountered this problem ever on my systems, but both have Nvidia cards, not AMD. That's why I can't tell you what is causing it, because I can't reproduce the problem.

What I suggest is you start by setting the options in Extra FX like this:

GKfvlTz.png

And if it still happens, go step-by-step disabling each one of the features at a time and checking if that solves the problem. Start disabling Motion Blur, check, disable Temporal anti-aliasing, check, etc.

My system:

Windows 10 64bit
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Raedon RX Vega 56
Your video shows none of your shader patch settings nor reshade settings... Instead, we are shown "apps" "system" "miscellaneous" "controls" for some reason, none of which have any relevance to graphical bugs or graphics in general. PP filter is literally a post-processing filter that deals with exposure and colors; Real Head Motion does what its name suggests, they are definitely not responsible for your issues.
I run an AMD graphics card without issues, so it must be something specific that happened with your installation or how it was run. Describe "but once I closed it with the End key, I was never able to get it up again." I don't see any mention of a reinstall, have you removed all the mod's files then reinstall it? Did you reinstall reshade? Have you installed reshade for AC before? Have you installed any other graphics mod before? What exactly happened after you press "End", did the game crash?

You can turn in off in the csp menu in CM->settings->custom shaders patch->Extra FX then untick "activate".
Since we both have a radeon card, this might be the problem.

Attachments

• turn off extra fx.JPG
    turn off extra fx.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 166
Bombadil updated AC+2020 with a new update entry:

New 0.5 version

- Fixed flickering sky in some cameras
- Less intrusive configuration and options
- Lots of changes to CSP configuration
- Improved PPFilter
- Added 35 tracks
- New Reshade version 4.5.4.775-MOD
- Changed Home key to Del for Enable/Disable all Reshade effects
- New Z Depth based NeoBloom
- Lightroom and HDR condensed in a LUT for better performance
- New Z Depth based Smart_Sharp
- Lowered Real Head Motion settings for a more smooth effect

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I had some trouble with your mod, but I got it to work and it's looking really good. Since people are rating it down, I got to ask if I can damage anything, if I use it over my current "version" of your mod?

I would like to see the following:
Package this entire bundle in a folder with mod manager structure mods/content/...” for easy management. It’s not about taking a back up, it’s about easy upgrading, rolling back (incase of bug) etc and allows for A/B testing.

I would also like to see a list of the cars/tracks from the video, including the exact time/day/weather settings you used to create them it would allow users to at least have a starting point they can aim for and a base line they can work with.

I would also like to see more as it’s a great mod so keep up the amazing work, but I think making this more aporochable by focusing on the points I mention above, you will allow more users to jump on board.

I’m running 0.2 and I won’t upgrade to 0.5 yet as it’s a hassle to upgrade, difficult to roll back and/or AB test etc. but if you package this up with easier structure and release 0.6 I’ll jump in :)

Hi, I had some trouble with your mod, but I got it to work and it's looking really good. Since people are rating it down, I got to ask if I can damage anything, if I use it over my current "version" of your mod?

Just make a backup of your AssettoCorsa\system\cfg\ and %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ folders

These folders are less than 500Kb in total. In case of any problem or anything you don't like, you copy those folders back to their original location and you have your game exactly as before.

Only thing besides that is Reshade, which you can disable by renaming/deleting the dxgi.dll in the AssettoCorsa root folder.

Last edited:
hey guys,
maybe i can help:) :

Go to Extra FX and ACTIVATE G-Buffer prepass - that´s it! ^^

Im on AMD Card aswell.
Cheers

If anybody can confirm this, I will take note and keep this option enabled in upcoming versions.
Disabling it gives better performance on Nvidias but the gain is minimal.

I would like to see the following:
Package this entire bundle in a folder with mod manager structure mods/content/...” for easy management. It’s not about taking a back up, it’s about easy upgrading, rolling back (incase of bug) etc and allows for A/B testing.

I would also like to see a list of the cars/tracks from the video, including the exact time/day/weather settings you used to create them it would allow users to at least have a starting point they can aim for and a base line they can work with.

I would also like to see more as it’s a great mod so keep up the amazing work, but I think making this more aporochable by focusing on the points I mention above, you will allow more users to jump on board.

I’m running 0.2 and I won’t upgrade to 0.5 yet as it’s a hassle to upgrade, difficult to roll back and/or AB test etc. but if you package this up with easier structure and release 0.6 I’ll jump in :)

I honestly don't have any idea how to make all this into a mod manager package. I will ask around, but modifying files in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ and using Reshade I don't know if it's even possible.

Version 0.5 Readme.pdf includes a list of the 35 mod tracks I like the best, with links to download them.
All cars and tracks in my videos were downloaded from the webs listed in the Readme.pdf too.

I downloaded a sh|t ton of cars and tracks. My AssettoCorsa folder is more than 300GB in size, and at this point I have no idea which car came from what web exactly, but it's one of those in the Readme.

Be aware that there are many problems with a lot of modded cars. Some crash the game, some have bad internal windshields that makes them totally unusable, some have no sound, some have bad interiors, or lack proper AmbientOcclusion (that's why I used MXAO and SSDO in the first place, but they cost too much fps and create other problems), some are not well optimized and cost you more fps than original Kunos cars. You have to take all this into account and deal with each one.

I can't just make a detailed list of cars, tracks, tods, etc. because those videos were recorded in a span of many weeks some time ago, I don't have that data. If you are interested in some track or car in particular I can check and tell, but making a full list of everything is just too much to ask.

I decided to make and release the mod because after publishing my videos people kept asking "how can I make it look like that!" but honestly, I'm starting to regret all the effort and time I put into it with nothing to gain.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%