AC+2020

Misc AC+2020 0.7b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi all!
First of all, thank you Bombadil for this set of configs, and congrats for the nickname (I've read the book!).

If anybody can confirm this, I will take note and keep this option enabled in upcoming versions.
Disabling it gives better performance on Nvidias but the gain is minimal.
I can confirm, activating G-Buffer prepass I've solved the problem (I'm on a Radeon Rx 590).

I decided to make and release the mod because after publishing my videos people kept asking "how can I make it look like that!" but honestly, I'm starting to regret all the effort and time I put into it with nothing to gain.
I really appreciate your work because without it i probably will not have this amazing results. If you will add a "donate button" on the mod page I will be glad to offer you a coffee (and much more people, i think...).

On my system AC+2020 works near 60fps on 1920x1080 without motion blur.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G (Upgrade needed?)
MoBo: MSI B450M PRO-M2
RAM: 16Gb (2x8Gb) Crucial Ballistix
GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 590 Gold Edition

Last edited:
Hi all!
First of all, thank you Bombadil for this set of configs, and congrats for the nickname (I've read the book!).

I can confirm, activating G-Buffer prepass I've solved the problem (I'm on a Radeon Rx 590).

I really appreciate your work because without it i probably will not have this amazing results. If you will add a "donate button" on the mod page I will be glad to offer you a coffee (and much more people, i think...).

On my system AC+2020 works near 60fps on 1920x1080 without motion blur.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G (Upgrade needed?)

Thank you. I don't need any money, just for people to be helpful like this instead of whiny or demanding. Other people have been very helpful in this thread too, suggesting really useful improvements and bugfixes that already have been made in the new version.

What amazes me the most is people rating the lowest possible and complaining "it runs bad!" without any specifics to be able to help or "it overwrote my config!"... like they didn't even read the FIRST SENTENCE in the Readme and didn't backup two folders that amount to 500Kb both.

1583344884829.png

Thank you. I don't need any money, just for people to be helpful like this instead of whiny or demanding. Other people have been very helpful in this thread too, suggesting really useful improvements and bugfixes that already have been made in the new version.

Obviously, but offering a coffee for good material is a pleasure :thumbsup:
In my experience with your mod, I prefer deactivate the Extra FX and activating some options in reshade for better performance and less blurry image (personal tastes, I'm not a fan of Motion Blur and blur).
What you think about my PC config, is better to replace the CPU (on full HD gaming)?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

What amazes me the most is people rating the lowest possible and complaining "it runs bad!" without any specifics to be able to help or "it overwrote my config!"... like they didn't even read the FIRST SENTENCE in the Readme and didn't backup two folders that amount to 500Kb both.

View attachment 353475

And yet...
I provided nothing but positive, constructive feedback and encouraged you to keep going...

Quote:
"I would also like to see more as it’s a great mod so keep up the amazing work, but I think making this more approachable by focusing on the points I mention above, you will allow more users to jump on board"

I supplied you with info on where and how to package it up to help provide a more user friendly experience (which turned out to be the biggest complaint from users/ratings so...) gave you 5 Stars and supported you?

and yet...
I was the one you quoted and went off at like an entitled child?

Ill amend my rating to a 1* to coincide with the way you treated me, seems fair and in the same vein as your response? :-/

Last edited:
And yet...
I provided nothing but positive feedback, constructive feedback and even encouraged you to keep going...

Quote:
"I would also like to see more as it’s a great mod so keep up the amazing work, but I think making this more approachable by focusing on the points I mention above, you will allow more users to jump on board"

I supplied you with info on where and how to package it up, gave you 5 Stars and supported you?
and yet... i was the one you quoted and went off at like an entitled child?

Ill amend my rating to a 1 to coincide with the way you treated me, seems fair and in the same vaein as your response? :-/

Hold your horses. Of course I didn't mean that TO you, mate... I was commenting it WITH you. But as english is not my mother language (I'm from Spain) maybe I didn't express it in the best way.

Obviously, but offering a coffee for good material is a pleasure :thumbsup:
In my experience with your mod, I prefer deactivate the Extra FX and activating some options in reshade for better performance and less blurry image (personal tastes, I'm not a fan of Motion Blur and blur).
What you think about my PC config, is better to replace the CPU (on full HD gaming)?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

Yeah, anybody can further customize any options to their taste. You can still activate Extra FX and just disable Motion Blur but keep the other effects.

I don't know much about the Ryzen 3 2200G, just that it's a basic and cheap CPU. Assetto Corsa relies mainly on single core performance, so with my Ryzen 7 1700 it only uses up to 20% of the total cpu power available.

Because everyone does not have the same game monitor and the results are always visually different for the players.
Okay, but I can't see why that is reason to not create those mods. Since there is a big variety, we can chose what is looking good at our screens. If we all had _sol, the problem you mentioned would still exist.

Okay, but I can't see why that is reason to not create those mods. Since there is a big variety, we can chose what is looking good at our screens. If we all had _sol, the problem you mentioned would still exist.
With the filters, it's hard to satisfy everyone when a skin or mod is created.
We will never have the same result and it is to the detriment of the creator himself .

tumblr_lwxmbuAoiF1qi04odo1_500.gif

:laugh:

Last edited:
With the filters, it's hard to satisfy everyone when a skin or mod is created.
We will never have the same result and it is to the detriment of the creator himself .

tumblr_lwxmbuAoiF1qi04odo1_500.gif

:laugh:
Mate you literally answered yourself "it's hard to satisfy everyone when a skin or mod is created" "Because everyone does not have the same game monitor and the results are always visually different for the players." therefore it is critical that people have the ability to tweak the post-processing to their liking. Not having that ability and having the mods forever looking bad on most people's setup will truly be to the "detriment of the creator himself ."
Imagine the line of reasoning that leads one to suggest that taking away control from the user is what should be done in the face of big variability in end-user experience.

Thank you Bombadil to keep working on your baby ^^

For ppl to reproduce the same test , on the pic , i am with no skin mod , weather few clouds SOL, at 18.30 , 06-08 for the date in game

Here is my little test before and after ^^ : ( AC+2020 Version 0 vs AC +2020 version 0.5 )

Was playing a bit with the settings of course , as I wanted to reach certain quality , I had to put back the PAA to cmaa 2.0 , ultra with extra sharp + fidelity x 100 % , as I was not happy with the aliasing

and big difference on the two picture : before : assao : on , local reflection : off
after : assao or hbao : off , local reflection : on with medium and 100% resolution

I noticed that the quality of the general picture is much better on putting better quality on local reflection than shadows , put it is demanding more power

I tried to record a video , but noticed some pb with the sky which is flickering , only the sky ? do you know from where could be the pb ??

I thought the sky flickering was totally solved but here is a quick fix:

In Settings -> Custom Shaders Patch -> Graphics Adjustments set "Far plane, m" to the default "20000, 30000". That should solve the problem.

Cm6ontO.png

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 29 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 39 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.3%