AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just had a quick question. I am currently running my assetto server on a rack server running unraid. When I went to go launch the server it kept giving me an error. I would go to the server manager and get this error;
The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
The error more specifically is: yaml: input error: read config.yml: is a directory

I'm still kinda new to running my own server but I just want to get it running. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi! Are you using docker to set it up? This looks like a docker issue to me. The config.yml file needs to exist on the host machine before you create the container - if it doesn't, docker creates it as a directory and then mounts it. Try deleting the container, setting up the config.yml and making sure it points to the right place in your volume mounts.

Hi, after I have everything installed, I start the server and I get this error:
time = "2020-03-01T16: 14: 48 + 01: 00" level = warning msg = "acServer process ended with error. If everything seems fine, you can safely ignore this error." error = "exec: \" G: \\\\ Games Steam \\\\ steamapps \\\\ common \\\\ assettocorsa \\\\ acServer.exe \ ": file does not exist"

Hi, after I have everything installed, I start the server and I get this error:
time = "2020-03-01T16: 14: 48 + 01: 00" level = warning msg = "acServer process ended with error. If everything seems fine, you can safely ignore this error." error = "exec: \" G: \\\\ Games Steam \\\\ steamapps \\\\ common \\\\ assettocorsa \\\\ acServer.exe \ ": file does not exist"

I solved the problems, now I'm having trouble with "kissmyrank".
And I can't find the section for the welcome message that appears full screen, not the one in chatt

the thing that is not clear to me is if I have to copy the contents of the "cars" and "tracks" folders that are in the main folder assettocorsa (path) "C: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ content" and paste it into the "cars" and "tracks" folders inside the "server \ content" (path) "C: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server \ content" folder

the thing that is not clear to me is if I have to copy the contents of the "cars" and "tracks" folders that are in the main folder assettocorsa (path) "C: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ content" and paste it into the "cars" and "tracks" folders inside the "server \ content" (path) "C: \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ assettocorsa \ server \ content" folder

Hi,

You don't need to, the default content is included automatically. If you want track/car images to show in the manager (or to add mod content to the server) then you should install the content. It's better to do it via the manager on the content -> tracks/content -> cars servers though, the server only needs a few of the content files, and if you use the manager to add the content it will only move the data it needs!

Thanks

If I can express my opinion and advice on your excellent "server manager", a smallness ...
If you could replace the welcome text input system which can be accessed from the "server-> message" drop-down menu and enter the message in the space below:
"MOTD
Message of the day. Shown by Assetto Corsa in a full screen popup
window to everyone who joins the server "
Maybe with a preset tab where the centering of the text is easier and less laborious than the system that now needs patience or the creation of messages aligned to the left and therefore not centered on the screen and more beautiful to look at.

Hi, Excellent work on this manager. I've been using it to host a championship and we've had a few successful races already.
One issue I came across today is that when trying to run 2 server manager instances from the same PC, I'm getting weird port conflict issues.
I'm quite familiar with AC dedicated server, I've ran 3 servers from this same PC for a few months now without any problems (before discovering AC Server Manager).

So the problem I get is that with separate ports set up for each server, 9601/8081 and 9602/8082, I can only run one instance at a time. Whichever server manager instance I launch 2nd, it shows up in CM with an error message "HTTP port changed (from <this servers port> to <the other servers port>)"

I've checked the .cfg files and the ports are indeed correct. Are multiple instances supported in this way? I know there is a multiple server update with the paid version, and I do plan on getting it, but I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or not.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,
we use this great tool since 3 races yet.
It works very stable and is very helpful for admins.

I have a wish, can we only display the valid rounds instead of all driven laps, like in the stracker?
Our drivers have to drive a certain number of valid laps to prepare for the next race.
Tyres and Balast/Restrictor would be also helpful.

We could therefore do without the stracker.

Thank you very much.

AC Server Manager Stored Times
Custom_Race_Laps.PNG

stracker hotlap data
stracker_Laps.PNG

stracker session data
stracker_session_data.PNG

Attachments

• stracker_Laps.PNG
    stracker_Laps.PNG
    99.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Hi, Excellent work on this manager. I've been using it to host a championship and we've had a few successful races already.
One issue I came across today is that when trying to run 2 server manager instances from the same PC, I'm getting weird port conflict issues.
I'm quite familiar with AC dedicated server, I've ran 3 servers from this same PC for a few months now without any problems (before discovering AC Server Manager).

So the problem I get is that with separate ports set up for each server, 9601/8081 and 9602/8082, I can only run one instance at a time. Whichever server manager instance I launch 2nd, it shows up in CM with an error message "HTTP port changed (from <this servers port> to <the other servers port>)"

I've checked the .cfg files and the ports are indeed correct. Are multiple instances supported in this way? I know there is a multiple server update with the paid version, and I do plan on getting it, but I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong or not.

Thanks.

Hi! This could be the Content Manager Wrapper? That needs separate ports too (or you can disable it). I assume by 9601/8081 you mean TCP: 9601, UDP: 9601, HTTP 8081 (and the same for 9602/8082)?

Hi,
we use this great tool since 3 races yet.
It works very stable and is very helpful for admins.

I have a wish, can we only display the valid rounds instead of all driven laps, like in the stracker?
Our drivers have to drive a certain number of valid laps to prepare for the next race.
Tyres and Balast/Restrictor would be also helpful.

We could therefore do without the stracker.

Thank you very much.

AC Server Manager Stored Times
View attachment 353052

stracker hotlap data
View attachment 353054

stracker session data
View attachment 353055

Hey, thanks for the kind words!

The majority of the information that stracker shows that we don't have is unavailable without having an app built into the game - currently Server Manager does not have an app and we don't have any plans to make one at the moment - we like to focus purely on server side things where possible!

Hi! This could be the Content Manager Wrapper? That needs separate ports too (or you can disable it). I assume by 9601/8081 you mean TCP: 9601, UDP: 9601, HTTP 8081 (and the same for 9602/8082)?
Yes those are the ports.
I disabled content wrapper on both server instances, restarted them and they're both working now. Thanks!
I previously had them on different ports as well, 7777 and 7778, strange that it would cause problems with the HTTP ports... Content wrapper is super useful, but I think I can make do with only having it on one of the servers.

Thanks again.

Is there any fix or workaround on the content wrapper issues I described above? I'd really like to use it on more than 1 server concurrently, It's so useful when running a server with lots of mods (i.e. 2 of my 3 servers)
As stated above, I've put them on different ports (7777, 7778), but it still completely kills one of the servers when I have both running.

Is there any fix or workaround on the content wrapper issues I described above? I'd really like to use it on more than 1 server concurrently, It's so useful when running a server with lots of mods (i.e. 2 of my 3 servers)
As stated above, I've put them on different ports (7777, 7778), but it still completely kills one of the servers when I have both running.

Hi,

Are you running your separate instances via our multiserver tool or completely separately? We have multiple servers running via the tool that all have CMW activated with no issue. I haven't tried it completely separately, but I don't see any reason why it would behave differently. I'm not sure exactly what, but this may be an odd configuration issue.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for quick response.
I'm not running multiserver tool (I have bought premium, haven't got around to updating yet)
I'll see if the issue persists after I'm merged everything to run on the multiserver.

Hi,
is the Laps Count per day, track, car, all or others?
Driver missing laps.
There is running a custom race, only practice with 2h.
Thanks

View attachment 359042

It should be per car, although there is a known bug at the moment that can lose the data for a second car (it should keep both in the table - or more if a driver has driven more than two cars) that is fixed in the next update.

Thanks

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 247 34.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 196 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 136 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • At a friends house