ACC Dedicated Server GUI

Misc ACC Dedicated Server GUI 1.5.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome, thanks!
I've tried to buy a beer/coffee through the PayPal link, but failed:
"We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied. Please retry with a another funding option to continue with the payment."

Tried EUR->EUR and EUR->SEK with same result. (I'm in EU).
Any chance you use Revolut, or even better, Liberapay?

I have a problem using the mod.

At first Ihad to install VC-redistx64 because of an error with a missing .dll. Now I get a different problem with no ERROR MESSAGE. I configured all as I wanted and press "START SERVER". A black window will open (like the one from the dedicated server) and close instantly. The button for server start changes to "STOP SERVER" but only for a second and goes back to "START SERVER".
I am running WIN10 PRO, it is a new windows install only for this server, the port forwarding is done correctly since I have done that multiple times for many other applications and servers. And running the dedicated server from steam works just fine, however not nearly as nice as with the GUI.

I appreciate the help.

I have a problem using the mod.

At first Ihad to install VC-redistx64 because of an error with a missing .dll. Now I get a different problem with no ERROR MESSAGE. I configured all as I wanted and press "START SERVER". A black window will open (like the one from the dedicated server) and close instantly. The button for server start changes to "STOP SERVER" but only for a second and goes back to "START SERVER".
I am running WIN10 PRO, it is a new windows install only for this server, the port forwarding is done correctly since I have done that multiple times for many other applications and servers. And running the dedicated server from steam works just fine, however not nearly as nice as with the GUI.

I appreciate the help.
I believe I just solved it myself. Looking at the console and pressing "START SERVER" many times I was able to read the error message. I had only a RACE event without practice or qualify.

Maybe a suggestion for the future would be to leave the console text after the server stops. Or to create the option to generate a txt log.
Thanks a lot for the MOD!

I believe I just solved it myself. Looking at the console and pressing "START SERVER" many times I was able to read the error message. I had only a RACE event without practice or qualify.

Maybe a suggestion for the future would be to leave the console text after the server stops. Or to create the option to generate a txt log.
Thanks a lot for the MOD!
Thank you for the report, I didn't know that's how the server works but I guess it makes sense that you need a session where people can join before the race.

The server does create a log file in the log folder.

I am probably being thick :)

This has always worked in the past but now whenever I launch a server I get this in the console:
ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server

I am on a rented server so all out and in ports are open. All I need to do is set what I need in Windows Firewall. Again all ports outbound are open and all inbound TCP and UDP ports are pointing to ACC Dedi Server GUI.exe and accserver.exe. In the GUI I am using ports - UDP: 9601 - TCP: 9600

Have I missed somit

EDIT:

Changed the ports on the GUI to 9233 and 9234 and got this:
==ERR: RegisterToLobby TCP connection failed, couldn't connect to the lobby server
Trying to connect to lobby (1 times, interval 13000 s)
Lobby accepted connection
Lobby accepted connection
RegisterToLobby succeeded

So now it works

Why the error message though?

Last edited:
Hello !
Thanks for this really useful tool.
Just one question :
Could someone tell me how to use ballast and restrictor in multiplayer.
I tried putting 50 ballast but nothing noticeable in game..
May someone help me please.
See you..

Hello, trying to start a server through a AWS virtual machine, using the public ip assigned by AWS. Have ports open but unable to connect to the lobby. Not showing a ping on the server. Seeing info below in console, any ideas?
1677442817092.png
edit: Tried again today and all working now! Very clean and straighforward app, ty!! Would be nice to have the ability to kick participants from lobby, maybe i missed it but did not see.

Last edited:
Is there any way to define which tracks will be on the server rotation?
I wanted to leave 3 predefined tracks, but in the schedule this would be meaningless. I wanted that at the end of each race it was switched to the previously defined track.

Thank you so much for the GUI, it's helping a lot!!!

Salve! Vorrei permettere di correre solo alcune vetture come devo fare? Vorrei esempio: GT4-Ginetta vs TXC BMW (ESEMPIO). Se volessi far partecipare due categorie esempio GT3vsGTC?
Grazie!
Howdy! I would like to allow only some cars to race, how should I do? I would like example: GT4-Ginetta vs TXC BMW (EXAMPLE). What if I wanted to participate in two categories example GT3vsGTC?
Thank you!

Hola, soy de Argentina, muy bueno el posteo. Gracias por ayuda
Está sucediendo mucho en ACC que no se conecta a los servidores de KUNOS. y estoy "desconectado". Queria saber si me pueden ayudar a configurar un servidor LAN para cuando esté caído KUNOS y poder correr con amigos también. Se que hay que armar un serverList.json con la IP publica del Servidor (mi PC) e instalarlo en la carpeta "config" del juego, pero no se más que eso.
Muchas gracias

Hello, i've tried to install it i put it in the following folder and i get an error message.
I even can not find the folder server in assetto Corsa Competizione dedicated server.

acc server.png

Could someone help me out with this ?

thanks in advance!

Hello, I would like to know how to adjust the grip of the tires because I did not find anything on this subject.
Another point, why does the track temperature not work? I put 32° and I still have between 42 and 49°.
For server bans, is there a way to make them permanent? After several temporary bans, I would like to ban people who do anything on purpose.
Finally, how do I get the server to stop ignoring the "assistRules" file?
I think I have found a work around for creating a ban list using person's Steam64 ID. I have an entrylist.json file setup for friends. All I did was create another user at the bottom and since my server is GT3 only, I assigned banned user a GT4 car (required to use the GT4 car to enter the server). I added max Ballast and Restrictor for good measure just in case they somehow got in the server. I use "forcedCarModel": 57 to assign the banned user to KTM X-Bow GT4 car.

FYI, in the settings.json file set the "dumpLeaderboards": 1. This way a race entry list will be created automatically with the name and SteamID. I just go in a delete the file in the server\results folder every few days.

Here is my entry for the banned user at the end of the entrylist.json file:

{
"teamName": "Ban List",
"raceNumber": 999,
"defaultGridPosition": -1,
"ballastKg": 100,
"restrictor": 20,
"isServerAdmin": 0,
"forcedCarModel": 57,
"overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 1,
"overrideDriverInfo": 1,
"customCar": "",
"drivers": [
{
"driverCategory": 1,
"firstName": "Banned",
"lastName": "Banned (BAN ME)",
"playerID": "S765611xxxxxxxxxxx",
"shortName": "BAN",
"nationality": 0
}
]
}

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 291 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 317 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 187 27.2%
Back