ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
17413C8F-120E-4141-859B-2464C8257F4C.png

Two of our team are getting this error, the game is running on server the settings are the same as mine which works fine they are using the same credentials file and the latest version. Any ideas?

i cant say that i have tired streaming but i can have a look if i can reproduce your problem.
I think this may be a common issue not 100% though, as I noticed it on the latest update, never had a problem until then.

I've even had broadband engineers round etc to have a look into our network as I thought it was a dodgy router etc, but it's very possible that it's simply down the software, as we've never pinpointed an issue.

If you need me to send logs or anything over give me a shout as it happens every stream, cheers!

HI guys,

i have downloaded it, but doesn't work... i have changed in the broadcasting.json file as recommended (9000, asd). I log into the session as spectator, and i start the program. I write the IP, port and password (as its written in my GPortal settings), but after couple seconds, i have the message "connection timed out, the game client stopped sending datas"

anyone can help me please guys..? Than you verymuch

HI guys,

i have downloaded it, but doesn't work... i have changed in the broadcasting.json file as recommended (9000, asd). I log into the session as spectator, and i start the program. I write the IP, port and password (as its written in my GPortal settings), but after couple seconds, i have the message "connection timed out, the game client stopped sending datas"

anyone can help me please guys..? Than you verymuch
Hi,
I think you are missunderstanding.
ACC Race Control connects to your local game client, not the server directly.

The ip adress should be the ip adress of the PC that is running ACC. If you are running ACCRC and ACC on the same PC the correct IP adress is "127.0.0.1".
The correct port number is the port number specified in the broadcasting.json. In your case that should be 9000.

Hi,

The ip adress should be the ip adress of the PC that is running ACC. If you are running ACCRC and ACC on the same PC the correct IP adress is "127.0.0.1".
The correct port number is the port number specified in the broadcasting.json. In your case that should be 9000.
perfect ! thank you ! can you explain me how to connect to google sheets ?

Last edited:
HI
Hi,

The correct port number is the port number specified in the broadcasting.json. In your case that should be 9000
Hi Lennys

In the app, i choose google sheets API, i paste the link, the json is ok, i am redirected to my mail , but i can't connct with my gmail account...

i have the 403 error with message "The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer (dam****@gmail.com)."

I think i have done all the tutorial step by step correctly..but it just can't connect to my mail

Last edited:
HI

Hi Lennys

In the app, i choose google sheets API, i paste the link, the json is ok, i am redirected to my mail , but i can't connct with my gmail account...

i have the 403 error with message "The developer hasn’t given you access to this app. It’s currently being tested and it hasn’t been verified by Google. If you think you should have access, contact the developer (dam****@gmail.com)."

I think i have done all the tutorial step by step correctly..but it just can't connect to my mail
That sounds like you did not set your api access to production and your app is still in testing mode.
Look here
That shoud fix your problem.

That sounds like you did not set your api access to production and your app is still in testing mode.
Look here
That shoud fix your problem.
It works thanks ! will I have to pay for this Google service? I see a "free trial period"

Last question, do you know where can I find something similar to your Sheet race steward control ? With FP, quali, race, classification... I am not a professional of Excel :(

Last edited:
Ok I will see thank you. If I active it, will I have to pay for this Google service? I see a "free trial period"
No, it will be free.

There are restrictions because the app is unverified by google. For example only 100 people may use that api key but that usually isnt a problem.

No, it will be free.

There are restrictions because the app is unverified by google. For example only 100 people may use that api key but that usually isnt a problem.
Ok, I have edited my post but too late, I asked you if you know if it's possible to download a similar steward report race sheet like yours anywhere ? I am not a professional of Excel. Thank you for all your answers

Ok, I have edited my post but too late, I asked you if you know if it's possible to download a similar steward report race sheet like yours anywhere ? I am not a professional of Excel. Thank you for all your answers
i only have the default template available and im not aware of a different one.
You would have to make your own.

Really really great app. We as a TV for ACC realy needed something more accurate than the ksbroadcasting app from the base game. Now the thing is... Do you think you could change the way the names are shown, like is it possible to see the full name? And also a button to auto-cam could be interesting for long races.

LennyS updated ACC Race Control with a new update entry:

Release v1.4.0

Changes:
  • Added animation to the UI.
  • Added an advanced collision detection system to increase the reliability of reported collision for long endurance events.
    • Contacts will now always show at least two cars for every contact.
    • During long endurance events, the collision detection from the game gets continuously worse. This causes Race Control to miss some contacts. A system was added to help mitigate this. Contacts detected by this system are marked as "Possible...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks! But i don't really understand the command PW with or without :/
In the broadcasting.json file there is an option for a port, a password and a command password.
You need to enter the port and password into race control to connect to the game at all.
But you can only send commands to the game (like changing camera) when you also have the correct command password.

If you followed to the "How to use" section then the command password is just empty.
Otherwise, have a look at your ".../documents/assetto corsa competizione/config/broadcasting.json" file to see what command password is set.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 488 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.3%
Back