ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Lenny,
I am currently having an issue with 1.4.0 where after I connect the UI and race updates freeze. It clearly connects as the session time is displayed (but does not progress), I also cannot click on anything within the window. It was working last night and I haven't changed anything since then, also my previous version (1.2.0) is working just fine. I have tried a fresh install and the issue still persists.
Thanks in advance,

Hi Lenny,
I am currently having an issue with 1.4.0 where after I connect the UI and race updates freeze. It clearly connects as the session time is displayed (but does not progress), I also cannot click on anything within the window. It was working last night and I haven't changed anything since then, also my previous version (1.2.0) is working just fine. I have tried a fresh install and the issue still persists.
Thanks in advance,
I have the same problem with 1.40. Is there any way to revert to the prior version as I can't use this version until this is corrected?

I have the same problem with 1.40. Is there any way to revert to the prior version as I can't use this version until this is corrected?
You can download previous version in the history tab on racedepartment itself.

But before you do, please check your "broadcasting.json" file again and see if there is a command password set.
If you do not enter the correct command password then the app is in read only mode and cannot interact with the game.

If that doesnt work please send me your log folder. With those i can try to find the problme and fix it for the next release.

You can download previous version in the history tab on racedepartment itself.

But before you do, please check your "broadcasting.json" file again and see if there is a command password set.
If you do not enter the correct command password then the app is in read only mode and cannot interact with the game.

If that doesnt work please send me your log folder. With those i can try to find the problme and fix it for the next release.
Ok, I downloaded 1.3.2 just in case we can't get 1.4 to work.

The issue with the app is not that it won't accept the passwords - it connects fine. And if I intentionally put the wrong admin password it will duly inform me that it is in read-only mode with a banner across the top of the app.

The problem is that once I click connect, it shows a couple of cars connecting, but then freezes entirely. I cannot click any of the buttons on the vertical sidebar to the left, I cannot select what I want it to display (so it by default shows best qualy, I think) so I can't select race display, driver display etc. I cannot click on the gear icon to change anything. It's not matter of not being able to control the cameras, which was an admin password issue some months ago until we figured it out. The app is totally frozen and not updating the display with lap info and not responding to any mouse click anywhere, except to close it.

Logs sent in a PM.

Hey, went to start the app last night and it is giving an error around the login for the google api, I have created several new api's following the instruction video but it keeps giving the same error.

1642584344510.png

I have been using this for the last number of months and it has worked brilliantly but for some reason it seems to have a login issue since changing to 1.4.

I get that error message no matter which api credentials I use.

Thanks

Try deleting your "tokens" folder and then try again. It should ask you to sign in again.
Hey, Thanks for the reply. I got it working in before you replied by deleting and downloading the whole program again. Must have had the same effect as just deleting the tokens folder. Thanks again.

Hey guys, so I'm having a problem. Whenever i run start.bat the command line just pops up and closes pretty much immeadietly. I've adjusted the .json file as per the instructions. My friend tried running it, and it works all fine for him. What am i doing wrong?

Hey guys, so I'm having a problem. Whenever i run start.bat the command line just pops up and closes pretty much immeadietly. I've adjusted the .json file as per the instructions. My friend tried running it, and it works all fine for him. What am i doing wrong?
try running the bat from the command line to see if there is an error message or something.
If you dont know how, shift right click in the folder where the start.bat is located and type ".\start.bat".
Please tell me what it says on the screen.

try running the bat from the command line to see if there is an error message or something.
If you dont know how, shift right click in the folder where the start.bat is located and type ".\start.bat".
Please tell me what it says on the screen.
If i understood what you wanted me to do correctly, I ran the bat from the command prompt. Here's what I got.
brokey.png

Hi LennyS!

ACC Race Control is a wonderful application to use when we control a live race.
Since v1.4.0, when we replay the same accident several times, the beginning of the replay goes backwards each time, so much so that at some point, we don't even see the impact anymore.
I didn't try with V1.4.1, is it fixed in this version?
If not, do you know where it could come from?

Hi LennyS!

ACC Race Control is a wonderful application to use when we control a live race.
Since v1.4.0, when we replay the same accident several times, the beginning of the replay goes backwards each time, so much so that at some point, we don't even see the impact anymore.
I didn't try with V1.4.1, is it fixed in this version?
If not, do you know where it could come from?
I havent been able to replicate this with 1.4.1.
How many times are you starting a replay? I played the same replay maybe 10-15 times and noticed no time shift.

Hi LennyS,
first of all, this is a great app! extremely helpful! I am struggling with one thing. When I use the instant replay (lets say the 60s long one), I cant find the option of going back to live before the replay ends. Is there some way how to do that?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 304 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 159 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.0%
Back