ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi LennyS,
first of all, this is a great app! extremely helpful! I am struggling with one thing. When I use the instant replay (lets say the 60s long one), I cant find the option of going back to live before the replay ends. Is there some way how to do that?
No, sadly the game does not allow you to stop an instant replay.

Hey, i'm having an issue where it doesn't connect to the server. It says "Connection timed out, game ....". I've added my log files so maybe that'll help.

Attachments

• 2022-03-20_20-08-01.txt
    260 bytes · Views: 61
  • 2022-03-24_20-05-26.txt
    260 bytes · Views: 58
  • 2022-04-03_20-08-26.txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 2022-04-03_20-18-32.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 2022-04-03_21-06-13.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 2022-04-03_21-14-32.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 58
Hey i have a question.

so when trying to connect it says "Game needs to be on track to connect". What exactly does that mean? game is running and i am on the server as a spectator. restartign didnt help.

Looking forward to a reply :)

Hey i have a question.

so when trying to connect it says "Game needs to be on track to connect". What exactly does that mean? game is running and i am on the server as a spectator. restartign didnt help.

Looking forward to a reply :)
Could have a number of issues. Normaly what you are doing is already enough.

Did you enable the Broadcasting API by changing the Broadcasting.json as discribed here:

https://github.com/LennysLounge/ACC-Race-Control/wiki#how-to-use-it

Does anyone have a step by step how to install this app? I made the changes but it's not connecting at all.

I appreciate the help.
Everything you need to do should be explained here:

LennyS updated ACC Race Control with a new update entry:

Release v1.5.0

Changes:
  • Verified ACC Race Control with google api's.
  • Race Control now comes with a default API key that has been verified by Google, which means it is no longer necessary to generate you own. The option to use a custom api key is still there, if there are every problem with the default key.
  • Added the option to automatically detect the connection settings from the configuration file.
  • Added a relative mode to the live timing which shows cars relative to each other.
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello and thank you for a great mod!

I have a few questions on how to use this properly, I've figured out the majority of the functions and I am satisfied with what I've done so far, however I want to use this tool for a 100% AI based championship (Wherein I make my own cars and teams with friends names as the drivers). Is there a way I can eject my own car off the grid before the pacing laps end? Is there anything this mod can do to cater to this idea better?

Thanks in advance.

Hello and thank you for a great mod!

I have a few questions on how to use this properly, I've figured out the majority of the functions and I am satisfied with what I've done so far, however I want to use this tool for a 100% AI based championship (Wherein I make my own cars and teams with friends names as the drivers). Is there a way I can eject my own car off the grid before the pacing laps end? Is there anything this mod can do to cater to this idea better?

Thanks in advance.
No i dont think this program can help with that. Im sorry.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 372 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 231 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 248 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 108 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 143 27.0%
Back