ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
it is possible to take times from all of session laps and show a theoretical lap?

Optimal laps are shown in the Car/Track history (across all the sessions)

1603215773239.png

Question: Could we have a default sorting option for the menus? I don't like how I have to change the sorting on the Circuits and the Car/Track History page to sort by fastest lap every single time I open the app. That's the only reason I use those pages.

Also: Could we have a laps selector for the Fuel page? I know all online races are timed by minutes, but sometimes I want to calculate fuel for a practice stint of only 5 laps +2 for outlap and inlap.

Hi Doug,
One UI feature that could be a nice to have. Keeping ACC window screen position (relative to desktop) when closing and set it back at start. Also popup window (like change track year) should open relative to this App window position. Currently popup window could open relatively far from main window (on my computer at least), it will be better if it opens centered to main window app.

Hi Doug,
One UI feature that could be a nice to have. Keeping ACC window screen position (relative to desktop) when closing and set it back at start. Also popup window (like change track year) should open relative to this App window position. Currently popup window could open relatively far from main window (on my computer at least), it will be better if it opens centered to main window app.

Yes - good point. I've implemented this for a few pop-ups in the next release. I just need to make sure that added it to all windows

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.8.0

• ARC Leaderboard
  • Group leaderboard by user defined teams/friends etc
  • Preserve list box sorting preferences
  • User profiles
  • Combobox paint issue (some borders missing)
  • Manual fuel calc - option for estimate based on number of laps
  • Manual fuel calc - remember preferences
  • Session tab takes account of row limit in filter (previously hardcoded at 1000)
  • Remove duplicate rows from circuits and leaderboards
  • Dialog size & position remembered (main form and most...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.8.0 Released 1/3

Download here or use the update button in the app.

This has turned into a bit of a monster update, so there will have to be a number of posts

Here we go...

Teams
Teams is a new feature for leaderboards. It allows you to display a subset of results (your friends, leagues, rivals, enemies etc).

To display teams, go to Leaderboards, right click and select Display Teams.

NewItem139.png
1604147734312.png

A default team called ARC will already exist. This cannot be renamed or deleted.
1604147758371.png

NewItem140.png

To add a team, right click, select Add team and fill in the details. Double click each column to edit.

NewItem145.png
1604147769215.png

To display members, right click a team and select Display Members.
1604147780842.png

(Doh - spelling mistake)
NewItem146.png

Teams Filter
A filter is available within the leaderboard to select by team.

NewItem147.png
1604147808093.png

With no filter selected, all results are shown. Otherwise, the leaderboard will be filtered by the members of the team selected

1604147817213.png

NewItem148.png

ARC Leaderboards
Leaderboards are now available for the fastest laps of all users of ARC. To opt in, select Download ARC Leaderboards in settings

1604147857165.png

Every time ARC starts, the ARC leaderboards will be downloaded. Only new/changed results will be downloaded each time. The first time will take several minutes for all results to be downloaded and processed. You can see the progress of the downloads in the progress bar

1604147862977.png

To manually download any updates, click the Refresh ARC Times button.
1604147874929.png

Once the download is complete, the leaderboard will update.

1604147883152.png

ARC Team
All players using ARC will be added to the ARC team.
1604147925618.png

You can therefore filter the leaderboard by only ARC results.
1604147937924.png

Exclude ARC Results
Alternatively, if you wanted to show leaderboard only for races you took part in, or had the server results for, then click Ignore ARC Leaderboard

1604147950019.png

Attachments

• 1604147560490.png
    1604147560490.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 1604147714411.png
    1604147714411.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 37
ACC Results Companion V1.8.0 Released 2/3

User Profiles

The main concept of ARC, is that it expects a single user within a Windows user (and therefore, each will have a discrete ACC driver profile). If users share a PC, ideally they should each have their own login. However, it is recognised that some users may share a Windows login and ACC profile. In order that ARC stats may be distinguished between users, User Profile have been created.

Note: this is intended ONLY for this scenario as there will be some ocmprimises recognising drivers and they will be shared on ACC.

Setup
First, in order to use User Profiles, go to Settings and select Activate User Profiles

1604148198455.png

This will activate the User Profiles button on the main (sessions) page.

1604148204267.png

Click this button, and you can maintain the User Profiles.
1604148212453.png

To add a new user, right click and select Add User
1604148218886.png

A new record will be added. Double click in the user Profile column to give the profile a name. Double click in the Folder column, to assign a folder to store settings/database. Alternatively, click on the ... column to select a folder. This should be a new folder just for this ARC user.
1604148228194.png

Default profile
A default profile (unimaginatively called Default) will be created. This is the original data folder for ARC. This cannot be renamed

Top tip
You can give an avatar for each user. ARC will use an image called User.png in that folder both on the startup (User Profile selection) screen and on the sessions page. The image should be square, ideally 48x48.

Startup
When user profiles are selected, a user screen will be used on startup.

1604148269985.png

All profiles set up are selectable. Note the avatar associated with the profile will be displayed (User.png in the folder). Here, I've used some helmets to differentiate.

1604148284211.png

When ARC starts it will run from the folder selected for the profile. The avatar (if supplied) will be displayed, along with the profile name and folder displayed in the status bar.

1604148294643.png

ACC Results Companion V1.8.0 Released 3/3

Manual Fuel Calculation

1604148499678.png

• Added option to use planned number of laps rather than duration
  • Preferences remembered

Other fixes/changes

• Preserve list box sorting preferences
  • Combobox paint issue (some borders missing)
  • Session tab takes account of row limit in filter (previously hardcoded at 1000)
  • Remove duplicate rows from circuits and leaderboards
  • Dialog size & position remembered (main form and most pop-ups)
  • BUGFIX: Customising custom invalid/record lap not working
  • BUGFIX: server results leaderboards not displaying correctly
  • BUGFIX: Manually added laptimes incorrect if the millisecond part has trailing zeroes

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 425 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 266 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.4%
Back