ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm now getting an "unhandled exception" error when trying to change the custom colors.
Can you let me know which one you are changing (I think I've just been through them all and seem fine at the moment)?

Can you right click on the sessions list and Export Diagnostics - this will upload the log and database so I can see wht is going on
Thanks

Can you let me know which one you are changing (I think I've just been through them all and seem fine at the moment)?

Can you right click on the sessions list and Export Diagnostics - this will upload the log and database so I can see wht is going on
Thanks
Never mind, it stopped happening somehow. I checked "Run after install" or whatever in the updater, maybe that caused it.

Hi Doug,

With the latest update, the leaderboards are no longer giving me one result per car per person per track. I can see multiple instances of myself. Should it not be just one for that car? What I do not understand in addition is why it says (HAR) in some, and (Jack) in others. The three letter code is always HAR, and the "nickname" is Jack. It should be showing one or the other, not a mixture of both, I would think?

If it helps, the 1:38.154 is the most recent result, taken yesterday.

See below. I'm Jacky Harris.

Note: If I select All Cars for Player then it adds two more entries, one for me in a Nissan and another in the Camaro. This makes sense to me as I want to see all cars times on that track for myself. But with that unchecked, I think I should see only one Jacky Harris.
ARC1.jpg

Last edited:
Doug,

Something I noticed as I continued to play around with these new features:

In the Settings tab, ACR has an Account section. There is shows my Nickname - Jacky - which is correct, that is what is on the game on the main Driver Profile section. HAR, the 3-letter designation, comes from the Customize panel in the driver profile.

What I noticed is that ARC is labelling what it seems to consider "me" with a blue highlight (great idea BTW!). I've looked at different tracks and noticed that the blue line is now only on sessions where I am identified as "Jack" and not "HAR" (in the screenshot above, the darker blue line is there because I happen to select that session, but when I deselect, it's not blue). So what appears, I think, to be happening is that it is identifying me based on the "account" info that it's pulling form the game. But at some prior time, it was using a different criterion, the 3-letter code HAR.

Is it possible you changed how/where it pulls the data (or the game outputs it differently leading to this problem)?

Interestingly, for events, where the player has no choice as to car or driver identity, it still correctly labels the driver as Jacky Harris (Jack). This is despite the fact that the session tab shows "Lucasz Kreski (KRE)" as the driver.

Not sure if this is helpful diagnostic info. If anything is unclear or I can do anything to help please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi Doug,

With the latest update, the leaderboards are no longer giving me one result per car per person per track. I can see multiple instances of myself. Should it not be just one for that car? What I do not understand in addition is why it says (HAR) in some, and (Jack) in others. The three letter code is always HAR, and the "nickname" is Jack. It should be showing one or the other, not a mixture of both, I would think?

If it helps, the 1:38.154 is the most recent result, taken yesterday.

See below. I'm Jacky Harris.

Note: If I select All Cars for Player then it adds two more entries, one for me in a Nissan and another in the Camaro. This makes sense to me as I want to see all cars times on that track for myself. But with that unchecked, I think I should see only one Jacky Harris.
View attachment 417034

That isn't intended to happen but I have a theory why as I've had to change the way that player cars are recognised in order to implemented both ARC Teams and User Profiles.

To confirm this, can you export the diagnostics (Export Diagnostic from Sessions list...it should upload to me directly). Also, can you send your current account.json from the <My Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config folder

Doug,

Something I noticed as I continued to play around with these new features:

In the Settings tab, ACR has an Account section. There is shows my Nickname - Jacky - which is correct, that is what is on the game on the main Driver Profile section. HAR, the 3-letter designation, comes from the Customize panel in the driver profile.

What I noticed is that ARC is labelling what it seems to consider "me" with a blue highlight (great idea BTW!). I've looked at different tracks and noticed that the blue line is now only on sessions where I am identified as "Jack" and not "HAR" (in the screenshot above, the darker blue line is there because I happen to select that session, but when I deselect, it's not blue). So what appears, I think, to be happening is that it is identifying me based on the "account" info that it's pulling form the game. But at some prior time, it was using a different criterion, the 3-letter code HAR.

Is it possible you changed how/where it pulls the data (or the game outputs it differently leading to this problem)?

Interestingly, for events, where the player has no choice as to car or driver identity, it still correctly labels the driver as Jacky Harris (Jack). This is despite the fact that the session tab shows "Lucasz Kreski (KRE)" as the driver.

Not sure if this is helpful diagnostic info. If anything is unclear or I can do anything to help please let me know.

You are probably quite close to the issue here. I take the short name of the player from the account nickname. ACC reports the short name as the driver short name (from driver1.json). Mine happen to match so I didn't see the issue.

So, I need to match local records to online races to server results (in an extreme case)...i'll need to change the match criteria to first/last/driver short name, and work out a mechanism to refresh the records.

Unfortunately, there is always going to be cases of false positives/negatives for very common names, but that should be in the minority of cases.

If you can get the diagnostics to me then I can test a solution
Cheers

You are probably quite close to the issue here. I take the short name of the player from the account nickname. ACC reports the short name as the driver short name (from driver1.json). Mine happen to match so I didn't see the issue.

{snip}

If you can get the diagnostics to me then I can test a solution
Cheers

Yes, I will get the diagnostics and the json file to you Sunday.

Something to consider: when people race/spectate, they see the last name of the driver if they enable driver tags, and the see the 3-letter short name in the car windscreen. I don’t think anyone but the player can see his own nickname. I’d submit that the three letter code is more practical/useful info to have then the nickname. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Wait, I managed to make it happen again when adjusting the contrast slider. I uploaded the diagnostics. User ID: Q_rYcCgZlVRo39SS_Wd4e4K_5HwzBzpLho8cP3ozU04

Thanks - Unfortunately there's nothing in the log. I guess the application did a hard stop and fell over. I tried reproducing, but can't. I've added exception handling to everywhere in that area so at least it should cause an application stop.

If you have a screenshot of the exception that would help (especially if it gives details of the stacktrace, then that will point me to the code in error)

Yes, I will get the diagnostics and the json file to you Sunday.

Something to consider: when people race/spectate, they see the last name of the driver if they enable driver tags, and the see the 3-letter short name in the car windscreen. I don’t think anyone but the player can see his own nickname. I’d submit that the three letter code is more practical/useful info to have then the nickname. Just a thought.

Yes...I think that comes down to my misunderstanding, probably when ACC was released as the only thing you could configure at that time was the nickname. I'll put a change in to refresh the leaderboard and use the driver short name instead.

This is one for changing the slider:
1604240389114.png

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.ArrayList' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ACCResults.DBModel.ACCDbLap]'.
at ACCResults.OLVHelpers.OLVControlCircuits.RefreshCircuitRecords() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\OLVHelpers\OLVControlCircuits.cs:line 194
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.NotifyRefreshColorScheme.Invoke()
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.RefreshColourScheme() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\TabControls\TabControlSettings.cs:line 406
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.trkFontContrast_Scroll(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\TabControls\TabControlSettings.cs:line 674
at System.Windows.Forms.TrackBar.OnScroll(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TrackBar.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ACCResults
Assembly Version: 1.6.3.0
Win32 Version: 1.6.3.0
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/ACCResults.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4220.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
ObjectListView
Assembly Version: 2.9.1.1072
Win32 Version: 2.9.1.0
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/ObjectListView.DLL
System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.113.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.113.0
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.8.4261.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 12.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.3.23909
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Google.Apis.Drive.v3
Assembly Version: 1.49.0.2065
Win32 Version: 1.49.0.2065
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DLL
Google.Apis
Assembly Version: 1.49.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.49.0.0
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.DLL
Google.Apis.Core
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Core.DLL
Google.Apis.Auth
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Auth.DLL
System.Net.Http
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
DeviceId
Assembly Version: 5.1.1.0
Win32 Version: 5.1.1.0
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/DeviceId.DLL
This is one for changing the color of a button:
1604240529221.png

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.ArrayList' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[ACCResults.DBModel.ACCDbLap]'.
at ACCResults.OLVHelpers.OLVControlCircuits.RefreshCircuitRecords() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\OLVHelpers\OLVControlCircuits.cs:line 194
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.RefreshColourScheme() in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\TabControls\TabControlSettings.cs:line 406
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.btnSlowestHeatmap_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\TabControls\TabControlSettings.cs:line 689
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

mscorlib
ACCResults
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/ACCResults.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
ObjectListView
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/ObjectListView.DLL
System.Data.SQLite
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Google.Apis.Drive.v3
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DLL
Google.Apis
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.DLL
Google.Apis.Core
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Core.DLL
Google.Apis.Auth
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Auth.DLL
System.Net.Http
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
DeviceId
CodeBase: file:///A:/Alt%20Progam%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/DeviceId.DLL

Last edited:
This is one for changing the slider:
View attachment 417226
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.trkFontContrast_Scroll(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\TabControls\TabControlSettings.cs:line 674
at System.Windows.Forms.TrackBar.OnScroll(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TrackBar.WndProc(Message& m)

mscorlib
ACCResults
System.Windows.Forms
System
System.Drawing
System.Configuration
System.Core
System.Xml
ObjectListView
System.Data.SQLite
System.Data
System.Transactions
Newtonsoft.Json
System.Numerics
Google.Apis.Drive.v3
Google.Apis
Google.Apis.Core
Google.Apis.Auth
System.Net.Http
DeviceId
This is one for changing the color of a button:
View attachment 417227
at ACCResults.TabControls.TabControlSettings.btnSlowestHeatmap_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Users\Doug\OneDrive\Documents\Doug's Documents\VS Projects\TestApp\TestApp\TabControls\TabControlSettings.cs:line 689
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

mscorlib
ACCResults
System.Windows.Forms
System
System.Drawing
System.Configuration
System.Core
System.Xml
ObjectListView
System.Data.SQLite
System.Data
System.Transactions
Newtonsoft.Json
System.Numerics
Google.Apis.Drive.v3
Google.Apis
Google.Apis.Core
Google.Apis.Auth
System.Net.Http
DeviceId

Superb - thanks - that's exactly what I need

EDIT: I see the issue. It only occurred if changing the scheme and circuit records were displayed. Will be fixed in the next release

Last edited:
Doug,

When I am on the Circuits tab, if I select Barcelona 2019 or Kyalami, in the middle of the stats panel to the right it says "No circuit selected"

It seems odd, since I did select those specific tracks. :cautious:

Doug,

When I am on the Circuits tab, if I select Barcelona 2019 or Kyalami, in the middle of the stats panel to the right it says "No circuit selected"

It seems odd, since I did select those specific tracks. :cautious:

That was just a fixed comment that is displayed whenever the list box is empty. I'll change it to make it a bit more dynamic

More queries, Doug:

I had a MP race today on Barcelona. The track is 2019. ARC reports it as 2018 (for reasons you explained before, no issue there). I changed the year to 2019, as you can see here:

1.PNG

This is reflected in the Leaderboard correctly:

4.PNG

I validated this by checking the lap time, which matched the session details. If I switch to Barcelona 2018 this does not show, as I would expect. However, Result Statistics show this:

3.PNG

Should it not display my race here? When I go to Barcelona 2018 it does show the event (I validated this by lap count, I never had an MP race that had that many laps).

2.PNG

I *think* this is not correct - as if the track year info is not passed on to this one page. I could find no other place where there was an inconsistency.

Last edited:
More queries, Doug:

I had a MP race today on Barcelona. The track is 2019. ARC reports it as 2018 (for reasons you explained before, no issue there). I changed the year to 2019, as you can see here:

View attachment 418660

This is reflected in the Leaderboard correctly:

View attachment 418669

I validated this by checking the lap time, which matched the session details. If I switch to Barcelona 2018 this does not show, as I would expect. However, Result Statistics show this:

View attachment 418662

Should it not display my race here? When I go to Barcelona 2018 it does show the event (I validated this by lap count, I never had an MP race that had that many laps).

View attachment 418661

I *think* this is not correct - as if the track year info is not passed on to this one page. I could find no other place where there was an inconsistency.

Yes - this is something I've been putting off for quite some time (and hoping nobody noticed :redface:). The result statistics aren't fully dynamic in they aren't driven directly from the sessions, essentially for performance reasons. The statistics are only incrementally adjusted are each session. I just never got around to the other cases (ie changing track year, deleting a session and fixing a session)

I'll try to get in a solution for the next release (if not, the one after that) to add these cases in, and also rebuild the stats so they are correct again.

Since the last update, the app sometimes starts in a tiny window like this:
View attachment 418687
The new update should have something in there to restore the position and size from the last time. There are some safeguards to stop the window being off screen, but it looks like I need something to stop it trying to restore to a silly size (presumably the save didn't work correctly).

So that I can see what is going on, if it happens again, can you upload the ACCResults.log and ACCResultsSettings.json files from C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Documents\ACCResults\, where xxxxx is your windows user.

Make sure you do this before you resize the window as this will overwrite values I'm looking for.

Also, do you run on one or more screens and what is the resolution of each?

Thanks

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back