ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you install the new version (1.11.0) and choose SuperVerbose logging
[...]

If you get missed laps again, upload the diagnostics again and give me a shout. I'll probably also need to see the ACC logs in case anything odd is going on in that side
Hi, I promised to come back if I encounter these missing laps again. Today it happened in the second race of a two race event. Diagnostics are uploaded as 1fr2BAoM7Q6wIQ-isARR7YuO1_5lDMgMFE2DuIZgtao

Hi, I promised to come back if I encounter these missing laps again. Today it happened in the second race of a two race event. Diagnostics are uploaded as 1fr2BAoM7Q6wIQ-isARR7YuO1_5lDMgMFE2DuIZgtao

I need to look at this a bit further, but at the moment it appears that the lap completed broadcasting events aren't always being sent by ACC. I've got to do some final checks to see if there is any possibility it is in my code.

Can you make sure you save the ACC log files (in c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs). I think I might need to check over on the Kunos forums and they might need the ACC diagnostics

Great work, it seems not much complicated and enough for most of the things. Couldn’t fiddled much over it. Just want to ask if it is possible to see my statistics like which track or car I’m good at or struggling with. And maybe improvement over time.

Great work, it seems not much complicated and enough for most of the things. Couldn’t fiddled much over it. Just want to ask if it is possible to see my statistics like which track or car I’m good at or struggling with. And maybe improvement over time.

If you make sure you activate Download ARC Leaderboards in Settings, you can compare your times against others on the Leaderboard page (note, the first time, it can a long time for the leaderboard to display the results as they are all downloaded from the server)
1616053056765.png

For example, in Monza in the Lambo, my times are roughly in the middle and 3 seconds off the pace of the leaders (which is pretty good for me). Also, you can check your pace against the real world times.
1616053548665.png

To track progress over time, you can look at Car/Track History
1616053845699.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
@luuser ,@MB190E - OK. I can take tyre temperature/pressures in 1 second samples over the lap and store the lap averages.

I won't do averages over sessions until ACC provides information about the tyre set in use (otherwise it is a bit meaningless if you change tyres)

Aaaand as of today, they do, it seems

v1.7.6 changelog
PHYSICS:
- Shared memory: added currentTyreSet and strategyTyreSet.

:roflmao:

I need to look at this a bit further, but at the moment it appears that the lap completed broadcasting events aren't always being sent by ACC. I've got to do some final checks to see if there is any possibility it is in my code.

Can you make sure you save the ACC log files (in c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs). I think I might need to check over on the Kunos forums and they might need the ACC diagnostics
Done. If I have the logfiles of the day in question and some others from before and after backuped.

Another bug report:
The automatic fuel calc for the current sessions always shows the 2018 track versions for GTWC tracks. But with the new tire based detection of 2020 tracks it seems that estimated fuel usage will only be updated for the 2020 track versions. So the automatic calc will never show updated fuel/lap usages for the current session (and in turn possibly the default, too high, usages).

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.11.3

• Air/Road temp in leaderboard
  • Tyre temperatures/pressures now an average over the lap (rather than end of lap figures)
  • Prevent crash on startup if last displayed tab page is hidden
  • Fix saving hidden tab pages
  • Fixed Porsche GT3 ECU maps
  • Uruguay/Madagascar added as driver countries
  • CSV export added to league and circuits pages
  • Fix league filter in sessions
  • Fix points for multi-class races
  • Tyre set indicator on session laps
  • Fuel calculator will now detect...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A quick word about multi-class league races.

While the points now work for multi-class races, it is a bit of a botch at the moment. Positions are worked out after filters are applied, and then points applied after that.

So the result is, GT4 points will only be displayed if the GT4 filter is applied - they work have points in the overall standings (unless they are in the top 10). Conversely, if you apply the cup/driver category filters, these will have points applied.

This is just a limitation of the way I've implemented this at the moment.

Out of curiousity does anyone know what happens in the real world for the team/cup category (ProAm/Am/Silver etc) - are they just awarded points from the overall standings or are there an additional tier of points? Also, what happened with the lone Cup car in the British GT championship - did they always get first in class?

Hi,

I installed the APP, but after several tries I can not see any sessions in the app, it's completely blank. It found the correct path to ACC documents, it found my profile name and everything in the settings, but it just can't find any session results. Is there anything I have to do to see it? The in-app help section doesn't really help much I'm afraid.

Hi,

I installed the APP, but after several tries I can not see any sessions in the app, it's completely blank. It found the correct path to ACC documents, it found my profile name and everything in the settings, but it just can't find any session results. Is there anything I have to do to see it? The in-app help section doesn't really help much I'm afraid.

If ACC broadcasting isn't already set up, you need to configure it - this dialog will pop up
dcK1YBE.png

When you press Save, it should set up ACC broadcasting.

ARC only records ACC sessions while it is running - it can't display any sessions that took place while it wasn't running, or before it was installed.

It it still isn't working, upload the diagnostics (instructions here) and I'll see what is happening.

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for the Application, its really amazing.

I have 1 question if somebody could assist me with it, in the Championship side is there a way to change the amounts of points it gives to the postions so that can have a custom championship points system?

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for the Application, its really amazing.

I have 1 question if somebody could assist me with it, in the Championship side is there a way to change the amounts of points it gives to the postions so that can have a custom championship points system?

Not at the moment, but it's on my list of things to do

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 458 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back