ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Another bug report:
The automatic fuel calc for the current sessions always shows the 2018 track versions for GTWC tracks. But with the new tire based detection of 2020 tracks it seems that estimated fuel usage will only be updated for the 2020 track versions. So the automatic calc will never show updated fuel/lap usages for the current session (and in turn possibly the default, too high, usages).

Quoting my report from last week here. The track selection in the fuel calc was fixed within that day with 1.11.3 (I'm always impressed by the speed you're fixing bugs!)

But: Something is still wrong with the fuel calculation.
Yesterday I've been driving 30 laps on Nürburgring 2020 MP, my ingame fuel usage was reported before starting as 3.24 l/lap and after some laps as 3.07 l/laps, which matches the fuel consumption when looking at the fuel levels over a longer stint, which equate 3.06 l/lap.
When I open the fuel tab in ARC and look at the numbers on the righthand side (manual calculation set to auto), and select Nürburgring (2020) a fuel consumption of 3.45 l is displayed. When I select Nürburgring (2018/2019) it's 3.835 and when I select Nürburgring without a track year the same 3.835.
The auto calculation on the left picks the right track version and shows the matching numbers there (as long as I'm in a live session, changing the track when not being in a session doesnt update the fuel consumption at all).

I did assume that ARC is collecting lap data from my running and then after some laps the shown numbers should match the actual consumption. Just had a quick look at my lap totals on the Nürburgring since Dec 1st: 30+ laps in MP on the 2018/2019 version and 80+ laps on the 2020 version. That should be more than enough to get a better value for the consumption, isnt it?

I've noticed similar discrepancies on some other tracks as well, but can't remember which ones specifically.

Quoting my report from last week here. The track selection in the fuel calc was fixed within that day with 1.11.3 (I'm always impressed by the speed you're fixing bugs!)

But: Something is still wrong with the fuel calculation.
Yesterday I've been driving 30 laps on Nürburgring 2020 MP, my ingame fuel usage was reported before starting as 3.24 l/lap and after some laps as 3.07 l/laps, which matches the fuel consumption when looking at the fuel levels over a longer stint, which equate 3.06 l/lap.
When I open the fuel tab in ARC and look at the numbers on the righthand side (manual calculation set to auto), and select Nürburgring (2020) a fuel consumption of 3.45 l is displayed. When I select Nürburgring (2018/2019) it's 3.835 and when I select Nürburgring without a track year the same 3.835.
The auto calculation on the left picks the right track version and shows the matching numbers there (as long as I'm in a live session, changing the track when not being in a session doesnt update the fuel consumption at all).

I did assume that ARC is collecting lap data from my running and then after some laps the shown numbers should match the actual consumption. Just had a quick look at my lap totals on the Nürburgring since Dec 1st: 30+ laps in MP on the 2018/2019 version and 80+ laps on the 2020 version. That should be more than enough to get a better value for the consumption, isnt it?

I've noticed similar discrepancies on some other tracks as well, but can't remember which ones specifically.

I'm not too sure if this is your problem, but I found one issue that may account for it.

There is some logic to give fuel usage figures from an alternate year if stats from the requested year aren't available. However, this was also invoked when recording the stats. As a result, in the above case, the 2020 figures would first pull in the 2019 figures distorting the numbers. The averages would eventually stabilise if you do enough laps to dilute the distorted figures.

1.11.4 should fix this

Great APP Mr Duthie, just two questions, not sure if it's been asked before if it has apologies ...

In a race if drivers got time penalties it seems it doesn't get calculated?
At all possible to add a "Manual" league system so we can do own points?

Great APP Mr Duthie, just two questions, not sure if it's been asked before if it has apologies ...

In a race if drivers got time penalties it seems it doesn't get calculated?
At all possible to add a "Manual" league system so we can do own points?
Unfortunately, ACC doesn't (yet) report penalties. At the moment, it only reports when penalties are cleared (which isn't that useful on its own). If ACC ever fix that, I'll incorporate it into the results.

A manual points system is on my list of things to do

Thank you for a speedy repl, and keep up the excellent work :)

Unfortunately, ACC doesn't (yet) report penalties. At the moment, it only reports when penalties are cleared (which isn't that useful on its own). If ACC ever fix that, I'll incorporate it into the results.

A manual points system is on my list of things to do

Hey!

I just ran into CDA's "HOW TO SET THE CORRECT TIRE PRESSURES IN ACC"

And that got me thinking as last weeks league race was at Nurnburg with tire model DHE and this week we are racing Bathurst with DHD2. Does the colors of the tire pressures corresponds to data from the game or is it just fixed values you added in the program as the 27.5 is the same color on both?

Edit: nvm im an idiot... the color is of course just the temperature...

Last edited:
Hey!

I just ran into CDA's "HOW TO SET THE CORRECT TIRE PRESSURES IN ACC"

And that got me thinking as last weeks league race was at Nurnburg with tire model DHE and this week we are racing Bathurst with DHD2. Does the colors of the tire pressures corresponds to data from the game or is it just fixed values you added in the program as the 27.5 is the same color on both?

Edit: nvm im an idiot... the color is of course just the temperature...
The colour should roughly match with the ideal temperature/pressure - with lime green being the ideal, blue too low, and yellow/red too high.

Pressures
  • For DHE/DHD2, the mid point (ie lime green) is set to 28psi.
  • For GT4 tyres it 27
  • For wets it is 30
  • For GT4 wets, it is 29
Temperatures:
  • Dry tyres - 83C
  • Wet tyres - 60C
I think I did this from observation before Aris published any figures on ideal temps/pressures. Temperature mid point was what appeared to match lime green in the UI and the pressure was when the UI tyre appeared to be at ideal inflation

Last edited:
Hello, I tried using this for single player but it is not automatically recording my laps, can anyone help me?
Firstly, make sure the ACC data folder is set up correctly - it would normally be at <Your documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione.

M8McqYp.png

If when ARC starts, it shows the following dialog...

dcK1YBE.png

... it is trying to set up ACC's broadcast interface. Press save (leave Port as 9000 and password as asd)

If that doesn't work, upload the diagnostics and I'll have a look (instructions here)

Firstly, make sure the ACC data folder is set up correctly - it would normally be at <Your documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione.

M8McqYp.png

If when ARC starts, it shows the following dialog...

dcK1YBE.png

... it is trying to set up ACC's broadcast interface. Press save (leave Port as 9000 and password as asd)

If that doesn't work, upload the diagnostics and I'll have a look (instructions here)

Thank you so much! It records my races now, does it record hotlaps/hotstints or practices as well?

very silly question;

When using fuel calc, sometimes it the "based on laps" value is way less than amount of laps I've done and that ACCRC has recorded

am I being daft by not selecting something?

or does it automatically select last session for fuel calc?

thanks again, for a great app

very silly question;

When using fuel calc, sometimes it the "based on laps" value is way less than amount of laps I've done and that ACCRC has recorded

am I being daft by not selecting something?

or does it automatically select last session for fuel calc?

thanks again, for a great app
The "based on laps" had a tendency to be incorrect prior to 1.11.3 (double counting laps and sessions etc). If you have the latest version (1.11.4) it should be better. You can force it to recalculate all fuel stats (Re-calculate button on the fuel page)

While reading this, I had a look at the l/min display (on the righthand side of the fuel calc page) and there seems to be something wrong.
Laguna Seca: Fuel / lap: 2.22 liter, Fuel / min: 1.13 liter. Laptime: 1:22 min -> 1.13 liter/min * 1:22mn /lap = 1.54 liter/lap, nearly a third less than the actual value.
Zolder: Fuel / lap 2.5 liter, Fuel / min: 1.28 liter, Laptime: 1:30 -> 1.28 * 1:30 = 1.88 liter/lap. Same story.

It looks like liter/min calculation is not taking the actual lap time of each track into account, but something like 1:55 to 2:00 for all tracks. l/min is always just a bit more than half the value of l/lap.
In reality, the value should be quite similar for most of the tracks and be around 1.7, equaling 100 to 110 l for a one hour race.

edit: Does the fuel calculation take track state and engine map into account? I'm currently practicing on a rainy Silverstone with the wet setup and wet engine map, so probably less fuel usage than on a dry day. Would be annoying if the calculation would be wrong again for the next dry race.

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.5%