ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
ACC Results Companion 1.13.8 Released (here)

Qualifying Positions

Qualifying positions in the final standings view were incorrect. They used lap position (ie race mode) rather than being ordered by time.
CPU Threshold
1633854295062.png

1633854320753.png

Attachments

• 1633854271445.png
    1633854271445.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 42
I have your plugin a time ago, but I’ve got a question. Is there any possibility to show the live results from my acc hosted web server? Can you help me?
thanks in advance

I have your plugin a time ago, but I’ve got a question. Is there any possibility to show the live results from my acc hosted web server? Can you help me?
thanks in advance
There's 2 ways of doing this
  • Permanently connect an ACC client as a spectator to your server with ARC running (this is a bit wasteful as it ties up a PC and an ACC licence)
  • Either copy the server results files to a local folder or point ARC to a shared folder containing the ACC Server results (note, you don't quite get as much information from server results files)
  • 1633860238442.png

There's 2 ways of doing this
  • Permanently connect an ACC client as a spectator to your server with ARC running (this is a bit wasteful as it ties up a PC and an ACC licence)
  • Either copy the server results files to a local folder or point ARC to a shared folder containing the ACC Server results (note, you don't quite get as much information from server results files)
  • View attachment 508892
Thanks a lot, I will use first option, in a future I will develop and API to get the results from my server and put it in your folder.
Maybe it's a good idea for you!
Thanks for your replay

I managed to write the wrong broadcast info so the app won't work. What can I do to change that?
If you need to fix the ACC broadcast info, go to <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config and edit the file broadcasting.json

The contents should something like this

JSON:
{
    "updListenerPort": 9000,
    "connectionPassword": "asd",
    "commandPassword": ""
}

If you still have problems, you can export the diagnostics (instructions at https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/page-34#post-3324812) and I'll have a look

Hi Doug,
as usual: Thanks for the great work you're doing! I'm always looking forward to updating ARC and seeing the new features.

I noticed that sometimes the sorting is broken when you look at race results as Final Standings and double click a driver:
You get shown their lap times, but the position column is wrong and showing the lap number counting down (i.e. in a 25 lap race, the position is shown as 25 for lap 1, 24 for lap 2 and so on until pos1 for lap25). Also the sorting marker is on the position column instead of the lap number - although it is sorted by lap number.
I somehow managed to get shown the correct positions once or twice, but can't reproduce that and get the wrong position numbers all the time.
Also the view doesn't jump to the first or last lap, but it highlights the lap number which matches the driver position (double clicking the driver who finished in p18 will show his laptimes with lap18 highlighted and in the same position as the driver was when double clicking. That isn't very annoying, but could be improved by jumping to the top of the list.

example images:
1634075282242.png

double clicking on me there switches to this list:
1634075305774.png

Hi Doug,
as usual: Thanks for the great work you're doing! I'm always looking forward to updating ARC and seeing the new features.

I noticed that sometimes the sorting is broken when you look at race results as Final Standings and double click a driver:
You get shown their lap times, but the position column is wrong and showing the lap number counting down (i.e. in a 25 lap race, the position is shown as 25 for lap 1, 24 for lap 2 and so on until pos1 for lap25). Also the sorting marker is on the position column instead of the lap number - although it is sorted by lap number.
I somehow managed to get shown the correct positions once or twice, but can't reproduce that and get the wrong position numbers all the time.
Also the view doesn't jump to the first or last lap, but it highlights the lap number which matches the driver position (double clicking the driver who finished in p18 will show his laptimes with lap18 highlighted and in the same position as the driver was when double clicking. That isn't very annoying, but could be improved by jumping to the top of the list.

example images:
View attachment 509633
double clicking on me there switches to this list:
View attachment 509634
Thanks for spotting that one.
It looks like it is a victim of conflicting features. For the driver double click, I was filtering just the driver and now with the penalty adjustment, it goes through each lap and adjusts the position for the penalty and this clearly breaks.

I'm going to have to completely change the way this works :cry:

HI,
Everytime I try to use the automatic update function of ACC RC, soon after the install finishes, Kaspersky detect a trojan in a .msi file somewhere in ones of the Windows/*/config/ folders (cannot find which in Kaspersky log) and ask to clean the PC and restart, after that ACC RC (at least the executable) is removed. Something odd or to worry about here?
Thanks,
Hervé

HI,
Everytime I try to use the automatic update function of ACC RC, soon after the install finishes, Kaspersky detect a trojan in a .msi file somewhere in ones of the Windows/*/config/ folders (cannot find which in Kaspersky log) and ask to clean the PC and restart, after that ACC RC (at least the executable) is removed. Something odd or to worry about here?
Thanks,
Hervé

I think it's a false positive.

here is result of VirusTotal analysis :

vtotal_detection.jpg

full web result here
www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f6beebfddd5ef636592de13024b79ee1183b7aa6f3613df610cedaa3c4d46be0?nocache=1

HI,
Thanks,
Hervé
I don't know what Kaspersky is doing there - maybe it has an issue with automatic downloads of msi files (which I guess could be one way a trojan could work).

Just as a matter of process, I scan the releases with BitDefender before upload

Hi Doug,
A small question. Do you know why, in Circuits tab, some sectors are highlighted in purple ? I have one sector in Monza, one in Monza(2020), one in Silverstone. It's not related to a best one, and there is only one sector highlighted per track.

edit: present in latest version but also in 1.13.8 and 1.13.7 (don't remember for other)

Last edited:
Hi Doug,
A small question. Do you know why, in Circuits tab, some sectors are highlighted in purple ? I have one sector in Monza, one in Monza(2020), one in Silverstone. It's not related to a best one, and there is only one sector highlighted per track.

edit: present in latest version but also in 1.13.8 and 1.13.7 (don't remember for other)
I've got a feeling it is down to the generation of the fastest lap/sector flags in using non-heatmap view and probably broke when I rationalised the queries for circuits and leaderboards. I missed it as I don't use the non-heatmap view anymore.

I can't reproduce this at the moment - can you export diagnostics which would help me work on a fix
Thanks

I've got a feeling it is down to the generation of the fastest lap/sector flags in using non-heatmap view and probably broke when I rationalised the queries for circuits and leaderboards. I missed it as I don't use the non-heatmap view anymore.

I can't reproduce this at the moment - can you export diagnostics which would help me work on a fix
Thanks
diagnostic uploaded
User ID : oCuxtgetJEcGQss2enx3UhAXQKsyU95UI7BN8oZPOQU

Something weird happened, did a Hungaroring swap race, I started the practice, did my laps then swapped to 2nd driver and 2nd driver also did the qualifying and then it took the data from my laps and applied it to the qualifying I think.
I don't know really, shows 97 to 80 litres of fuel for the quali.
Diagnosis: BpSqAzf2P3oTVNsM313gmk2xn9kfeqJ6hExJiHkgds4

Something weird happened, did a Hungaroring swap race, I started the practice, did my laps then swapped to 2nd driver and 2nd driver also did the qualifying and then it took the data from my laps and applied it to the qualifying I think.
I don't know really, shows 97 to 80 litres of fuel for the quali.
Diagnosis: BpSqAzf2P3oTVNsM313gmk2xn9kfeqJ6hExJiHkgds4

Can I just check which were the sessions with the problems? Was it these ones?

1634763942967.png

I'll check through the logs at the weekend to see what happened

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%