ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey I have acc tracker and works perfectly. But I have a question.
I have 4 servers, and i want 4 diferent urls(1 for each team). Is it possible to achieve it? How can I do?
Thanks in advance

I had the same problem and what I did was to install google drive on each server syncing the results folder

ACC Tracker reads the synchronized folder and creates a unique list
I develop an script to auto download files from server
but you must also have an acctracker for each server. I've managed to get 4 acc trackers working on the same server, but they all look for the same db and the same appsettings.json. Finally I decide to develop my own service with a website.

Now imola results don't work in acctracker. I dont't understand it. \imola\220123_225515_FP.json it does not contain valid laps, discarded. But yes there are valid laps on that file.

Just updated to last version, but get this error:

Bash:
ACCtracker is starting...
fail: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Database.Command[20102]
      Failed executing DbCommand (3ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
      Select count( Version_0_7_3_0 ) from DBVersion

Database error: It seems that the current database is not compatible with this version of ACCtracker.
If you continue the current database file will be renamed and will be replaced by a new empty database.
Press [Enter] to continue or [ESC] to stop ACCtracker.

Fixed:
Failed executing DbCommand (3ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
Select count( Version_0_7_3_0 ) from DBVersion

Last edited:
Still get same error in 0.7.4, but I update DB and all works fine?
1648158718634.png

Same error with new version

ACCtracker is starting...
Failed executing DbCommand (2ms) [Parameters=[], CommandType='Text', CommandTimeout='30']
Select count( Version_0_7_4_0 ) from DBVersion

Database error: It seems that the current database is not compatible with this version of ACCtracker.
If you continue the current database file will be renamed and will be replaced by a new empty database.
Press [Enter] to continue or [ESC] to stop ACCtracker.

This is normal: an old database is not compatible with new versions. The problem in 0.7.3 is that it was still not possible to continue even with a new database.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%