ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Max,
Awesome Soft !
Is there a possibility to have a filter only for Qualy?
because in Race mode ... in the track cuts the ACC does not invalidate the lap.
or just HOTLAPS mode that only considers Q sessions.

1630422565014.png

Hello, our ACC Tracker crashes on a daily base with the error attached. What I find strange is that is mentions that it is trying to search in User Profile MaxErre (C:\Users\MaxErre).

How can we fix this?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Hello, our ACC Tracker crashes on a daily base with the error attached. What I find strange is that is mentions that it is trying to search in User Profile MaxErre (C:\Users\MaxErre).

How can we fix this?
Wow, I really don't know how it's possible. Remove all, data and app, then reinstall.

With AccTracker(locally) is it possible to get the results json from online server?
How can do it?

Now i create a nodejs script that downloads all results from my server but it’s not a good solution!
Thanks

Happy New Year,
The ACCtracker is in great tool thanks for it.

Unfortunately I have a small problem with the session ranking.

It is so that not all servers can be filtered. I first suspected that it is due to special characters or URLs in the server name but does not seem to be so.

From 11 servers 5 can be filtered.
Can it be that it is because some are only training servers with FP and Q (each 180 min)?
Then it seems that some results are ignored.

Thanks for help

Happy New Year,
The ACCtracker is in great tool thanks for it.

Unfortunately I have a small problem with the session ranking.

It is so that not all servers can be filtered. I first suspected that it is due to special characters or URLs in the server name but does not seem to be so.

From 11 servers 5 can be filtered.
Can it be that it is because some are only training servers with FP and Q (each 180 min)?
Then it seems that some results are ignored.

Thanks for help
Send me the result files.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 15 2.3%