(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry dude I thought you were trying to generate a certain layout you drove.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 127
Can you create one like this, it has the option to save it with the editing. Have you been saving your changes before closing i2? This is why I add a whole new worksheet, if I mess it up I can delete it and I still have the good one.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
yes. this is the way, i can manually edit the name of the track and its layout.
then i2 will load the proper map, if i already have one.
but this is a step that, maybe, can be done automatically, by writing the "track + layout" in the log made by ACTI.
also it must be done for every lap, in every log. not a thing to do manually.

Last edited:
Game: Assetto Corsa
Mod: (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface V1.1.2

History:
during a two month period this app worked perfectly.
Recently had some nasty malware removed from my computer.

Now: the app no longer works....cannot get AC to connect/send data to the Motec i2 Pro application.
(see the attachment)

Question #1: what maybe causing this issue?
Question #2: Is my "firewall" somehow blocking the connection?
Qustion#3: How should the "acti.exe" app be classified: +Private" and/or "Public"?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface trigger Control Settings.jpg
    Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface trigger Control Settings.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Try only with acti as the only app, disable all others.
If this works, then probably another app with incompatible/older library "sim_info.py" is present...
edit: acti app uses "sim_info_acti.py" as file name, so thats the file you would have to compare to others.
edit2: and check "py_log.txt" and "log.txt" from "\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\"

Last edited:
Try only with acti as the only app, disable all others.
If this works, then probably another app with incompatible/older library "sim_info.py" is present...
edit: acti app uses "sim_info_acti.py" as file name, so thats the file you would have to compare to others.
edit2: and check "py_log.txt" and "log.txt" from "\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\"
Will give it a try.........Thanks!

Attachment is from \Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs.txt

Not sure of significance; suggests something is not right with the acti file?

the 'py_log.txt" file was empty...nothing?

Will work on your first suggestion next.
Thanks again!

Attachments

• Section from AC log_txt file_LI (3).jpg
    Section from AC log_txt file_LI (3).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
- Those are not real errors, this is from apps you had active in the past, AC tries to set position of those, but if you dont have them enabled, this ends up in the log...

1614104622634.png

- This also is not a real error, else you would not see acti ingame, i have the same message in my log and it works for me...
1614104738492.png

- "py_log.txt" empty is good!

Its probably something else, not the python app...

carham100,
the command line for launching acti has a typo.
should be:
user\Documents

edit it from this file, to make sure it gets written correctly. ingame is buggy.
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\acti\config.ini

Last edited:
I everyone. I've been using this excellent app for the past years with zero problems. After 4 months yesterday I opened it again, but I got the error "data flow synchronization has timed out".
UDP setup is okay, the only problem is when i press "Connect" on the external Acti app. I also tried to force assetto corsa to 32 bit, but nothing changed.
Does anyone know what can cause this type of error? (data flow synchronization has timed out)
20210303_093138.jpg

Thanks

Ferro26
your problem was discussed and solved in the first few posts.
yes?no?maybe?:cautious:

... i just had this problem.:O_o: restarted the thing and it works ok. sometimes it crashes and leaves another window open. i had that earlier, maybe its connected somehow.

Last edited:
hey dev, if you have seen my issue about missing track layout, on the previous page somewhere...
how about making a manual override in the acti interface seen on the pic above(right one).
another edit box bellow the "track name"? not a hard thing to do
and thats in case, acti can not read it properly from the game.

I'm using ACTI now to get insights on brake and steering data to compare with others. The dificult part is that I always like to have video in MoTeC i2 but I need to record and sync this afterwards which is very manual. Is there a way to trigger a screen recording with script in Windows maybe? Gamebar has those features and is standard Windows 10.

Make sure that the ACTI app is running in game and shows a green (connected) light - only then will data be actually recorded.
You can also quickly ALT+TAB to the ACTI.exe that is running as a separate app (perhaps it doesn't in your case) and make sure that the status is green (connected) while you are in session.

It is connected to ACTI for sure. I will have to double check if live is functioning but I would assume it is, as the telemetry data is being written to a temporary XML format file in the tmp folder. I believe the issue is when the converter is parsing this file.

Also the folder with the car and track name is being generated, but it is empty.
Hello, man, have you ever solve this problem?I met this again, it bothers me a lot.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 256 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 204 27.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 142 18.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 61 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.4%