Advanced Gamepad Assist

Misc Advanced Gamepad Assist 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
adam10603 updated Advanced Gamepad Assist with a new update entry:

v1.5

• Replaced the "Max dynamic limit reduction" setting with a new "Dynamic steering limit" setting which works in a similar way but it better adapts to differences between cars based on peak tire slip angle
  • Added a new live graph showing raw steering input vs. processed input
  • Changed quite a few tooltips to hopefully better convey what each setting does
  • Adjusted a few factory presets
  • Fixed an issue that caused the "Manual" shifting option to interfere with the built-in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@adam10603 May I ask if it would be possible to add dynamic steering gamma? (the higher thje speed - higher the gamma, or vice versa) Kind of like the steer speed implementation... It would be so helpful IMO.. Please, let me know. Love your work!

Quick question: Does anyone here who is using an Xbox 360 controller have an issue with a lack of force feedback (Vibration)? Or at least very little force feedback? I was using a PS3 controller, and the force feedback was perfect. When I switched back to the Xbox 360 controller, there is almost no force feedback (vibration) at all.

edit: for clarification

Last edited:
Quick question: Does anyone here who is using an Xbox 360 controller have an issue with a lack of force feedback? Or at least very little force feedback? I was using a PS3 controller, and the force feedback was perfect. When I switched back to the Xbox 360 controller, there is almost no force feedback at all.

Not sure what you mean by force feedback on a controller. Vibration?

Last edited:
my game suddenly looked like this after installing the advanced gamepad assist

Attachments

• Screenshot_nohesi_bmw_m340i_g20_chris_shuto_revival_project_beta_19-4-124-18-26-34.jpg
    Screenshot_nohesi_bmw_m340i_g20_chris_shuto_revival_project_beta_19-4-124-18-26-34.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 16
I followed all the instructions and for some reason when I click on the app in game it says that the gamepad assistant isn't enabled, despite the fact that I have enabled it under the mods column and also clicked on it in the gamepad Fx settings and it is active, I also installed it in the mods folder. What am I missing? Using the latest csp, trying to get it to work with just keyboard

Last edited:
I followed all the instructions and for some reason when I click on the app in game it says that the gamepad assistant isn't enabled, despite the fact that I have enabled it under the mods column and also clicked on it in the gamepad Fx settings and it is active, I also installed it in the mods folder. What am I missing? Using the latest csp, trying to get it to work with just keyboard

Is the input method set to gamepad in the control settings? You always need to select that, and check the combine with keyboard option if you wanna use keyboard.

Last edited:
1716850966649.png

Guys, help, the assistant does not display the interface
Everything is done as in the instructions
Installed manually (not via Content Manager)
CSP version 0.2.2
Previously, before update 1.5 it worked normally, but after that the interface stopped displaying

View attachment 757069
Guys, help, the assistant does not display the interface
Everything is done as in the instructions
Installed manually (not via Content Manager)
CSP version 0.2.2
Previously, before update 1.5 it worked normally, but after that the interface stopped displaying

Does it still help with the steering though? Could just be the UI app that somehow isn't working. It works for me on 0.2.2 so I'm not sure what's going on.

I guess you can try to see if the lua debug app shows any errors. I think you have to enable developers apps in the app window settings to see the lua debug app. If there are any errors you should be able to see it in the debug app.

Но помогает ли это рулевому управлению? Возможно, просто приложение пользовательского интерфейса не работает. У меня это работает на 0.2.2, поэтому я не понимаю, что происходит.

Я думаю, вы можете попытаться проверить, показывает ли приложение отладки Lua какие-либо ошибки. Я думаю, вам нужно включить приложения разработчиков в настройках окна приложения, чтобы увидеть приложение отладки lua. Если есть какие-либо ошибки, вы сможете увидеть их в приложении отладки.
1716854752139.png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 84 64.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 57 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 57 43.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 20 15.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 33 25.4%
Back