All F1 Tyres for VRC Formula Alpha 2023 Wet Physics Included!

Skins All F1 Tyres for VRC Formula Alpha 2023 Wet Physics Included! 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nuzzi submitted a new resource:

All F1 Tyres for VRC Formula Alpha 2023 - All F1 Tyres for VRC Formula Alpha 2023 Wet Physics Included

This mod allows you to apply the F1 Pirelli Tyre compounds (SS, S, M, H, I, EW) to the VRC Formula Alpha 2023.

Install Instructions:
1) Add the Extension folder to the car's folder.
2) Unpack the data folder for the car using CM.
3) In the car's data folder, insert all the files from in this mods' data folder.
4) Finally, re-pack the data folder using CM.

Note:
- Wet and Inter tyres have physics! (Inters are best used when Drizzle & Wets when it is...

Read more about this resource...

I'm a bit confused on the purpose this mod (and all the other F1 tyres mod you been releasing at an impressive pace). Perhaps you could explain a bit more; does this mod do anything different/more than the main-stay mod by Shadow that you've linked to in the credits for this mod? I can already notice the old orange sidewall colouring on the Super Hards, but I dont know what the differences would be otherwise.

Additionally, instead of using that orange, Pirelli already has a system in place for identifying the different compounds, which you already partially use in this mod. C5 is red with brackets, C4 is red without brackets, C3 is yellow with brackets, C2 is yellow without brackets, C1 is white with brackets, and C0 is white without brackets. Perhaps I'm the only one who really cares, but I would prefer this over having the orange sidewall colouring which is no longer used in F1.

Hi,
The main difference between my VRC 2023 mod and Shadow's one is that mine has the physics for the inter and wet tyres. I have made additions to the data/tyres.ini file of the car, so Wets and Inters now have, Water Dissipation & Tyre Temps. Driving in the dry with wets or inters will result in them overheating quickly. Driving with the inters is perfect for when there is drizzle, but you will begin to aqua blade once it starts raining too heavily.
Regarding the visuals of the textures, they are just personal preference and if you want my functionality with Shadows visuals, you can replace my texture files with his. Personally, I like to visually see differences in each compound, so I can distinguish which compound the AI are on when in races with AI pit stop strategies.

Regarding my other tyre packs, there are a number of different benefits to using mine over original mod tyre packs, for example:
  • Grip Levels (Hardest Dry compound for Wet and Second hardest for Inters)
  • Selection of the new compounds in the setup menu
  • Wet compound physics (Currently on my To-Do list for many of my packs.)
Thanks

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%