Anyone here got the recent OSW SW7C+, SW10C+, SW12C+ ?

Cosimo

Premium
These motors are rated at 7/10/12Nm peak torque. I'm wondering if that's too little, or where's the sweet spot. If you got one of those, leave a comment below. Thanks,

Today I received a firmware from Olie that has fixed the noise problem and the default inertia that I had in all sims except rfactor2.

Now I'm quite happy, the wheel has to improve in compatibility but today I discovered how flexible the software is. I hope that in the future we can have more options in the driver to personalize better the FF.

Still having some failures with some sims but now I'm satisfied, the advantages outweigh the disadvantage.

Upvote 0
Today I received a firmware from Olie that has fixed the noise problem and the default inertia that I had in all sims except rfactor2.

Now I'm quite happy, the wheel has to improve in compatibility but today I discovered how flexible the software is. I hope that in the future we can have more options in the driver to personalize better the FF.

Still having some failures with some sims but now I'm satisfied, the advantages outweigh the disadvantage.
What is the version number?

Upvote 0
v19.06.01
Hi,

stumbled on this thread last night, and though I'd chip in, as there aren't many threads on SW20. And I know how frustrating it can be to look for any info/tips.

I have updated my SW20 last night to latest SimuCube config tool and firmware. I actually have gone away from original MMOS config by Ollie to full SimuCube setup after watching GamerMuscle video on Youtube. Together with irFFb it is much better experience for me now in Iracing and AC.

Upvote 0
I posted these in the FB group the other day, but after testing again last night I feel it's a big improvement from my previous RaceRoom settings and figured I'd share here as well. If anyone tests these settings or has a better setup for R3e, please let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• SW12C_RaceRoom_Settings.jpg
    SW12C_RaceRoom_Settings.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
Thank you very much.

Sadly with the sw10c I got the turn right issue with these settings. The other thing I noticed is that with your settings and the one I got from them is that there is much lower resistance while turning right then turning left. I did not notice this the first time. But when you come from ACC for example you can notice it quite good.
Hopefully there will be an update to solve this.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much.

Sadly with the sw10c I got the turn right issue with these settings. The other thing I noticed is that with your settings and the one I got from them is that there is much lower resistance while turning right then turning left. I did not notice this the first time. But when you come from ACC for example you can notice it quite good.
Hopefully there will be an update to solve this.
What is that turn right issue?

Upvote 0
Wheel is pulled to the right as soon as i push the throttle. I have to create another profile in order to solve this issue.
Sometimes it loses the ffb between two sessions.

Except this i'm really happy with my SW10C+, best bang for the buck so far.

This is what I mean with "turn right issue"

Upvote 0
Yeah, I can't get rid of the "right pull" issue no matter what I try. Even deleted all profiles and recreated from scratch. Makes no sense to me at all, so I've given up on trying to fix it.
Guys, do you informed Sim-plicity....they gotta know for this and to fix it with firmware...this is product from company not some DIY made from to give up on fixing;) Ollie will fix it!

Upvote 0
Yeah, I can't get rid of the "right pull" issue no matter what I try. Even deleted all profiles and recreated from scratch. Makes no sense to me at all, so I've given up on trying to fix it.

Topshelf147 I leave you my profile, u must reassign the controls without change any FF value because for some strange reason if you change any value even if it is a minimum change you take the risk of suffering again the turn right issue.

I hope it works for you.

Attachments

• simplicity_01.rcs
    18.4 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Mine is working now with R3E.
As i said you have to create a new profile. Delete first all affectations then creates only the one you need.

Don't use the engine vibration, as soon as i touch it i have the issue back. Keep it at zero.

I have a DD1 PS4 now too.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back