Resource icon

Misc Assetto Corsa Car Tuner 1.52

Login or Register an account to download this content
Still not working well per my post above:

Hi,
Having an issue. I watched some videos and I have downloaded the latest version. I navigate to the appropriate folder, but still no cars are found.

Navigated to: Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars

I get the normal "The right folder is not selected." When I hit the down arrow the field is empty.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Is this because the game is on drive E vs drive C?

This app seems really good for making adjustments and adding versions, please help when available. Thank you.

Hi guys. Is it possible to swap entire physics? I would like to change the physics of the RSS Formula Hybrid to the physics of the SF70H car from Kunos if possible...?

I cant seem to decrease engine power only increase power ? some mods don't allow for rear wheel power drop and have flywheel power for the power lut .

Hi, Victor_. When I open the tuner, the UI always looks like this:
Capture.PNG

I cannot select any car now. :(

Last edited:
hi there, could it be possible to add an option that create a full setup.ini withing the data folder. By a full setup.ini I mean to have the option of a standard road car to have full control of the setup options, like all the suspension parameters, etc, or is that only available through adding manually the missing lines on the setup.ini?
thanks

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%