Paul Jeffrey

Premium
September 12th!

As part of the Blancpain GT Spa 24 hour weekend preparations, Kunis Simulazioni have revealed the highly anticipated Early Access release date for new title Assetto Corsa Competizione... confirming Steam PC players can get their hands on an early build of the game as soon as this September 12th.

It is worth remembering that an Early Access release is exactly that, early access, and as such the title will no doubt be short of many of the features and content expected in the full release, as well as those final bits of polish of course.

At this relatively early stage we still have a few questions around what this first build of ACC will contain, however Kunos have promised that more information around the title will be revealed in the coming weeks, so stay tuned if you are keen to know more.....

ACC Preview - Paul Ricard 2.jpg
ACC Preview - Paul Ricard.jpg
ACC Preview - Bentley .jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione will release on Steam Early Access this September 12th.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Happy with the release date? Looking forward to ACC? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Last edited:
SPA, 63 DRIVERS...:inlove:

Senza-titolo-1.jpg

What about adding an option like in rFactor/2 reducing the number of visible cars to have the real number of Blancpain GT Endurance Cup cars?
Do you think it would work limiting the impact on the CPU?
Or having the AI cars with the physics as our car physics, would we suffer a big impact on the CPU?

I don't know, have not read or heard about it, but it would be pretty lame not to have triple support from the start, keeping in mind that the actual AC has...
Pretty lame or not there is only so much that can be done. I'm thinking they may not know themselves or they know for sure not at this time? I'm sure there is a long list broke down into what is most important so I think I answered my own question. Triple screen support would be a long way down I'm guessing?

The game intends to simulate the 2018 season but will release q1 19 :O_o:
Potentially the first race of the 2019 season has already happened at release, we might have different rule sets, new tracks and some manufacturers join or drop out. Thats like playing fifa 18 when everyone else plays the new up to date one. :cautious:

QUOTE="ionONE1, post: 2798035, member: 239164"]The game intends to simulate the 2018 season but will release q1 19 :O_o:
Potentially the first race of the 2019 season has already happened at release, we might have different rule sets, new tracks and some manufacturers join or drop out. Thats like playing fifa 18 when everyone else plays the new up to date one. :cautious:[/QUOTE]

How do other titles in the past know who the the new teams and rules will be the year before?

The game intends to simulate the 2018 season but will release q1 19 :O_o:
Potentially the first race of the 2019 season has already happened at release, we might have different rule sets, new tracks and some manufacturers join or drop out. Thats like playing fifa 18 when everyone else plays the new up to date one. :cautious:

ACC will include both 2018 and 2019 seasons.

Hope you are wrong.
If not, I'll wait till that support gets implemented.
But why would Kunos NOT implement triple screen support from the start ? Can't be hard since it is present in the main title.

I wouldn't even think of guessing what this is like to do. I'm renovating a 103 year old house right now and 4 months behind schedule so I suppose I'm in the mood for cutting a lot of slack at present.:D

Hope you are wrong.
If not, I'll wait till that support gets implemented.
But why would Kunos NOT implement triple screen support from the start ? Can't be hard since it is present in the main title.
This is different engine though.

But yeah I hope for my triple support, like VR guys hope for their VR. Maybe it is hard to implement, VR doesn't seem to be easy. Don't know if triples are easier.

Many driving games don't have true triples support. For example Dirt Rally had VR support, but no proper triple support. Hard to say what will happen and when, but eventually think triple support will be in. Kunos have sim racing in their DNA and they know things like this matter, unlike Codemasters and many others

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 11 28.9%
Back