News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

However if the problem is that there is no one to negotiate with regarding the licence as the ring is up for sale, how can they have the Nurburgring GP but not the Nordschliefe. Doesn't make sense.

The ring is for sale for not even 2 months... BTW 120 Million Euro if I remember correctly, not that much actually (apart from running costs and debts :roflmao:) . If I had the money first thing I'd do after buying giving Marco a call :D.

Kunos had a license for FVA back in 2009 (I think?). Not sure if that was limited to FVA but maybe it is/was for future games too (AC *wink*)... Mugello was in FVA too btw... Nobody knows this stuff. And the GP track is also not confirmed but we can be quite sure that it is in the game because they showed the track on videos and screenshots on their official sites and let people drive it at gamescon'12.

I get that a lot of people would do pretty much anything for a laserscanned Nordschleife, me included... But there is no point in asking this again and again... Marco said in an interview how they see it and that's it.

I am pretty sure it will take not that long until a Modder brings the Nordschleife to AC...

Probably me being a complete noob but i can't get a nice feel with the Thrustmaster T500RS pedals, it seems i have to really slam my foot down on the brake just to get it to recognise i'm braking. There seems to be no progressive feel.

You could look at it this way: up until it was announced, Kunos denied there being any involvement with Ferrari at all in AC - that's why it took everyone by surprise when it was revealed that there would be 5 Ferraris in v1.0. Even if it ends up being DLC, I would be very surprised if there was no F1 Ferrari in AC because Ferrari licenses its F1 cars separately from other teams, meaning that if they have the Ferrari license they don't need the F1 license from the FIA to include Ferrari's F1 cars in a game (at least that's how I understand it).

Maybe it is the exos!

Could be yes. Not sure if that car runs on Pirelli´s though.
Different engine as well to an F1 car.

And considering they have one machine at the Ferrari Museum you can´t help but wonder what Ferrari would say about a Lotus in their Museum ;)

Another small point is FVA which had two F1 Ferrari´s.
And it´s one Ferrari out of the that´s not been unveiled yet,

i don´t know, i´m not giving up on the Ferrari F1 idea just yet.

Or it might be about only "F1 license", in anyway it's true indeed. We just need one Ferrari F1 license.

I'd hope if they did do an F1 car at some piont its 90s/early 2000s modern F1 is a joke in terms of what the sport represents for drivers and race craft.

If it had to be a modern single seater I think a GP2 car would be far more entertaining.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 47 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%