Assetto Corsa Pacenotes MEGAPACK (over 600 pacenotes files!)

Misc Assetto Corsa Pacenotes MEGAPACK (over 600 pacenotes files!) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
beta_racing submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Pacenotes MEGAPACK (over 600 pacenotes files!) - Over 600 pacenotes files of more than 500 AC rally stages! And counting...

Hi guys,

I'm presenting you my Assetto Corsa Pacenotes MEGAPACK which consists of over 600 pacenotes files of more than 500 rally stages, hillclimbs and/or touges in all of their possible variants (uphill, downhill, different variations [like differences in starts/finishes in different years of the running of the rally...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks very much! Huge undertaking! I guess that means there must be circa 500 stages/climbs?
Thank you! Yeah - something like that. Most of them are one pacenotes file per stage/touge/hillclimb because it has had only one direction (because their creators made them to be driven only in that one direction), but there are also roads with both directions. Rare there are roads which had different variants (in the same or in the opposite direction) and that's why the pacenotes files are more than the number of stages/touges/hillclimbs.

Thank you! Yeah - something like that. Most of them are one pacenotes file per stage/touge/hillclimb because it has had only one direction (because their creators made them to be driven only in that one direction), but there are also roads with both directions. Rare there are roads which had different variants (in the same or in the opposite direction) and that's why the pacenotes files are more than the number of stages/touges/hillclimbs.
Ah yeah, silly me - I forgot both ways, up/down. Still, lot of work. And not hidden behind a Patreon, for a change. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back